"Hold on to what you love"

Replies

• Maybe her special attack will be a "trample" type move....she can call the native fauna to wreck the other team.
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Rose-Tico.jpg

Maybe this blaster? Don't remember it from the flick though

Tico-Rose-Action-figure.png
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • i cant believe that someone just compared rose to tarkin and ackbar i mean do you even star wars ?
  • Here is her with her stun gun

tumblr_ovz9siOOYf1vhsna9o1_540.png
  • Cstone812 wrote: »
    Literally no one wants this.

Amen
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Come on man!! Please STOP with the filler garbage toons. Give us a chance at something cool like revan, jango, something besides two sappy chicks. Exec troop is a filler toon as well.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Cstone812 wrote: »

Amen

Except that's not how literally works.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Orzosro wrote: »
    This is the worst.. she was such a bad char that didn't add anything to the movies. She's useless. A mechanic that has no purpose. They'll make her over powered just to shove her down our throats. There is 100 better chars to choose from... What are you guys thinking.

Here's hoping Diseny takes away EA rights to star wars..

To be fair, it's because of Disney we are getting cookie cutter characters in Star Wars that comes directly from the Disney Channel tweener shows.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Because you all use Tuskin Shaman so much right? And Ugnaught, Mob Boss, and the field is just flooded with Lobots!!

Get over it, Rose and Holdo are here, Revan and Jango and Jabba aren’t making their way in amytime soon. Not a single kit has been shown and there is judgement because of the movie role.
  • Luuke
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Because you all use Tuskin Shaman so much right? And Ugnaught, Mob Boss, and the field is just flooded with Lobots!!

Get over it, Rose and Holdo are here, Revan and Jango and Jabba aren’t making their way in amytime soon. Not a single kit has been shown and there is judgement because of the movie role.

Actually Tusken Shaman under Zader in Haat is very useful, thanks. :)
  • Thank you whoever deleted those comments and banned him
  • Atrreyu
    130 posts Member
    edited January 2018

What can you possibly like about having a rose toon? I'll wait..... Still waiting....
    Yeah I thought so. She's as good as donkey Kong on a stick.
    Post edited by HeroOfCanton on
  • This is the worst.. she was such a bad char that didn't add anything to the movies. She's useless. A mechanic that has no purpose. They'll make her over powered just to shove her down our throats. There is 100 better chars to choose from... What are you guys thinking.

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    This is the worst.. she was such a bad char that didn't add anything to the movies. She's useless. A mechanic that has no purpose. They'll make her over powered just to shove her down our throats. There is 100 better chars to choose from... What are you guys thinking.

You realize Disney and not EA was responsible for the movie you're complaining about, right?
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    "Here's hoping EA takes away Star Wars from Disney!"

I guess.

Actually, probably "Here's hoping Disney gives Star Wars to me."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath wrote: »

You realize Disney and not EA was responsible for the movie you're complaining about, right?

Yes.... what's that have to do with EA?? Just because Disney made a horrible movie.. doesn't mean they habe to keep making mistakes with EA.. Especially after the battlefront 2 debacle...
  • If you dont like Rose, then dont farm her or level/gear her up. Simple.

For me she's fine.
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Probably Rose and Holdo, yeah. Which I can't say I'm excited for, but eh, whatever. There's only a tiny handful of characters that aren't already in the game that you could get me excited for, and I don't expect to see them anytime soon. (Mara Jade, RotJ Luke, various other EU/Legends characters.) Their being in the game won't hurt me any more than the presence of other characters I dislike that are already in the game does.

I will agree with the hope that Holdo comes with a new capital ship. We could always use more ships to shake up fleet arena. Well, at least as long as it isn't so OP it makes even the Chimaera look bad, anyway.
  • Orzosro wrote: »

Wait, wait, wait....I agree with everything you said in the first paragraph. But let us not forget that DISNEY created Rose. THEY are the ones at fault; we can’t blame EA/CG completely for adding Rose. Not only did Disney create her abominable character, but they tarnished the reputation of the ultimate hero in the Star Wars movies: Luke Skywalker. He is my favorite and overall I liked the movie, but that is not how Luke Skywalker’s character deserved to be treated, especially since it was just to promote the new characters Disney created and deter from George Lucas’s original vision.
  • "Hold on to what you love"

Found the Jango connection!

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Rose isn't great, and she was stuck in the completely irrelevant Finn storyline, but if her kit is decent, people will want her.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Yes.... what's that have to do with EA?? Just because Disney made a horrible movie.. doesn't mean they habe to keep making mistakes with EA.. Especially after the battlefront 2 debacle...

It probably does, since they have an agreement with Disney and Disney has input into what they do. You really think that EA says "let's put Rose in the game!" and Disney's reaction would be "no, don't do that, Rose is a terrible character!!" I mean seriously?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Guys, we all know TLJ toons have to make their way into the game no matter how badly some people don’t want them. I just hope we can move past them in February and get new bounty hunters or Sep rework...or Revan? Or even Solo toons.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Actually, probably "Here's hoping Disney gives Star Wars to me."

I would watch that.
  • newbornFL wrote: »
    So what she's going to be even more useless than in the movie.

Stop forcing annoying bland with absolute NO place in the movie character down our throats and get on with Raven will you.

//This will probably get deleted but still..

I enjoyed your "//" for the comment... There's programmers everywhere ☺
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    Shut up, I want it.

No you don't. Rose Tico doesn't want this. She's a worse character than Darth jar jar

Well, golly, I don’t know how to counter that. I tremble in awe of your searing logic and forceful silvery tongue.

“I don’t like this character so it shouldn’t be in the game” is nonsense. Just don’t farm her if you feel that way. I’m going to get her because I liked the character.

As I said: Not everything is for you. Deal with it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Atrreyu wrote: »
    What can you possibly like about having a rose toon? I'll wait..... Still waiting....
    Yeah I thought so.

You realize people can’t answer your questions before you hit “post” right?
  • The road ahead has already been worked out within hours if not minutes. You're losing your play on words Kozi.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Please make rose dispensible. I hated her character and just really don't want to look at her everyday. Bench warmer please.
This discussion has been closed.