Sidious Healing Immunity Skill

Why is this resister evert single time now that I have broken I to the top 50?

I'm facing the same combinations at the same level but I'm having fights where this does not proc even once.

Blasting down my first target has become impossible because healing Immunity is NEVER applied until at least the third try.

Replies

• sadisticseahorse
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sidious was a game changer for me. I was booted out of the top 500 all the way to (barely) top 100. Now I'm in the 200-500 range again. I found the only way to proc his debuff at high end product is tone build potency. Some characters buff it and I thought it was a silly talent until I ran into that problem.
    Post edited by Hozilla on
  • Sorry meant top 1000...
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    MackemSLAM wrote: »

I'm facing the same combinations at the same level but I'm having fights where this does not proc even once.

Blasting down my first target has become impossible because healing Immunity is NEVER applied until at least the third try.

Are the opponents higher level than you?
  • J7000 wrote: »

This is what I was going to ask - I make sure not to fight higher level opponents anymore because none of my debuffs land, and most of my attacks are dodged.. Odds are stacked WAY against you. Really makes it impossible for me to climb ranks on my server till I hit 60.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Yeah, I was going to say that higher levels seem to resist easier and go through your evades also
  • Yes but the AI doesn't make best use of the toons so you should still be able to beat people several levels above you.
    Biggest difference is usually in the gear, I wish they showed opponents like in GW so you're not going in blind apart from the one toon showing.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    When you consider the fact he can debuff a toon for 3 turns.. No, it's fine if it is resisted. I have Sid at 5 stars so don't accuse me of being a hater. I love him. My opponents often resist my Sid and my team thankfully also resists the opponents Sid. The problem is that we now have at least four toons in game that you will see more often that can drop the healing debuff. If it couldn't be resisted than healing would be nerfed far too much.
  • It's simple, characters start having debuff res boosted - tenacity at high levels/gear
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    J7000 wrote: »

Evasion is big also. Some players have sh-t ton of it and some have none. I do know what your saying tho. Dodge and evasion are making more of a frequent problem now then they once were. I just chalked it up to the fact that as I got better I noticed that I stopped seeing 3 stars...4 and up is the norm.