Executioner Marquee event

Prev1
Does anyone know the requirements for it? Also will it unlock at 7*? Or must we get paks?

Replies

• My guess is we will get him at 3 stars. You get to pay for the rest
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    wrekincruw wrote: »
    Does anyone know the requirements for it? Also will it unlock at 7*? Or must we get paks?

Marquee events don't have specific requirements. You get the character at 2* or 3* and then wait 3 months for it to become farmable (or buy the shards). The packs are already described in the update notes.
  • It's a marquee event. The same as all other marquee events. Unlock at 3*. Pay for more or wait 3 months to be able to farm the character.
  • Recently we've gotten 2 star unlocks with no official comment as to why no longer always 3 star so anything could happen.
  • Just like how our KRU just sits there at 3 stars
  • It's a marquee event. The same as all other marquee events. Unlock at 3*. Pay for more or wait 3 months to be able to farm the character.
    It's a marquee event. The same as all other marquee events. Unlock at 3*. Pay for more or wait 3 months to be able to farm the character.

Gosh i hope not that would stink, he may ne good against jtr
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    It's a marquee event. The same as all other marquee events. Unlock at 3*. Pay for more or wait 3 months to be able to farm the character.

Gosh i hope not that would stink, he may ne good against jtr

You will be disappointed. That's how the release cadence works.
  • Liath wrote: »

Marquee events don't have specific requirements. You get the character at 2* or 3* and then wait 3 months for it to become farmable (or buy the shards). The packs are already described in the update notes.

Amazing how they introduce these toons like that
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Liath wrote: »

What do you mean? How do you want them to release them? Just make everything farmable instantly. Yeah that'll make them money...
  • wrekincruw wrote: »

What do you mean? How do you want them to release them? Just make everything farmable instantly. Yeah that'll make them money...

Not every toon, but come on a nameless character that got a few minutes of screen time?
  • I'm just hoping we actually get kru farmable now, he's about due
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

This was the replacement for the old way in which characters were released into chromiums/aurodiums and it was unclear if or when they would ever become f2p - some of them were there for a year before they were farmable anywhere at all. Trust me, this is MUCH better.
  • Sawdust
    37 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for the First Order Executioner, and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
    Haha. What a great deal.
  • What do you mean? How do you want them to release them? Just make everything farmable instantly. Yeah that'll make them money...

Sure it will. Farming takes time and there will be the same players that buy packs now, that will still buy them to level and gear up more quickly ahead of the player base. Like how it was in the beginning... before the dark times... before the empire.
  • Sawdust wrote: »
    Each pack guarantees at least 5 shards for the First Order Executioner, and may drop up to 330 SHARDS!
    Haha. What a great deal.

I've never received more than 5 lol, maybe it should just say 5. Lets be honest here

At least give him at 5* maybe so its not so far away, that whole 3* thing is harsh man
  • Luuke
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Listen, put all of this aside. We all know what toon we want... and that is Canto Bight Police.

We can finally have a toon to synergize with CUP. I'll be running CBP/CUP all day long into the new meta sunset.
  • Luuke wrote: »
    Listen, put all of this aside. We all know what toon we want... and that is Canto **** Police.

We can finally have a toon to synergize with CUP. I'll be running CBP/CUP all day long into the new meta sunset.
    even the forum filter hates that waste of Star Wars budget that was canto B i g h t
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner

Not every toon, but come on a nameless character that got a few minutes of screen time?

The sad part is one of the Developers had done a podcast and explain that he does not like the starring role characters he likes those nameless characters likes to put them out that's why we have so many of them you won't really see major star characters unless it is absolutely necessary for them to boost sales it is very sad that they don't go by what is most asked for by the community but basically it's What that particular developer wants to release and I almost guarantee based on what he said it would not be anyone of any relevance at all they're always the secondary and third string nobodies
  • @wrekincruw that's really depressing if true
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • He probably likes the nameless characters because it requires more thought and imagination to get them to work in game.

It doesn't mean they will ignore main characters just because its his preference.

I think you're taking his words a little too literally on this occasion.
  • Speaking of marquee. Has the release cadence changed? Wicket, talzin, spirit and zombie all had a different implementation procedure. Are we not getting 4/6 weeks chromium, 4/6 weeks farmable toons anymore? @CG_Kozispoon
  • Well we will now see in 8 Hours

The sad part is one of the Developers had done a podcast and explain that he does not like the starring role characters he likes those nameless characters likes to put them out that's why we have so many of them you won't really see major star characters unless it is absolutely necessary for them to boost sales it is very sad that they don't go by what is most asked for by the community but basically it's What that particular developer wants to release and I almost guarantee based on what he said it would not be anyone of any relevance at all they're always the secondary and third string nobodies

I understand that [insert faction label here] trooper/pilot/guard/executioner/etc toons help fill rosters and are needed(and do good relatively speaking, resistance trooper/pilot in haat etc) but yeah like I said those toons should be more accessible and keep the big names/screamed for toons in marquee/legendary events or what Have you.

Look at the panic Jedi Rey brought! I didn't get her but I did spend a bit to try, and think of what would happen if they actually released toons like jango, Jabba the hurt, revan I know the whales in my shard would go in for them haha
  • Just a heads up. I think it’s reasonable to assume this.
    Taking into account previous Marquee events, we see that SF Pilot had just 3 abilities, which resulted in 3 tiers of the event, therefore obtaining less shards than KRU (who had more than 3 abilities, so had more tiers = more shards).
    From what I understand, there’s a tier for each ability to showcase them individually. The less abilities a toon has, the less shards we receive.
  • Well when you look at his character it says 0/25 shards. 25 shards unlock at 2*...
  • Khosa
    23 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Well when you look at his character it says 0/25 shards. 25 shards unlock at 2*...

To clarify, I meant we won’t be getting enough shards to promote him to 3*, he’ll be stuck at 2*
  • Well when you look at his character it says 0/25 shards. 25 shards unlock at 2*...

This is true of special forces tie pilot as well but we got enough shards to get him to 3 star I believe
  • he is going to unlock at 3 stars you can see it in the game with the update is says 25 shards to unlock means 3 stars meaning buy a back to 4 star.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Radonis wrote: »
    he is going to unlock at 3 stars you can see it in the game with the update is says 25 shards to unlock means 3 stars meaning buy a back to 4 star.

25 shards is 2*. 3* is 50 shards.