NS with Kenobi?

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
Love playing with NS, but they're not good enough for arena atm (mine, I mean) but has anyone tried MT(L) asajj zombie daka GK? GK can give them retribution to help against AOE I was thinking. I have asajj zetad and want to do MT (along w/the other 87 needed in this game lol). thoughts?
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Options
    Look it up on YouTube, the team does pretty well
  • Options
    I think mobilegamer showcased it^^
  • Options
    I was able to beat that team after a few tries and changes to my lineup.
  • Options
    I run that team with Assaj lead against rey teams...the double tank allows my Talzin to melt BB8 away and Assaj disrupts the secret intel train....all versions I rey teams fall in less than 2 minutes. Only problem is a very fast thrawn that chooses to fracture Assaj.
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    I run that team with Assaj lead against rey teams...the double tank allows my Talzin to melt BB8 away and Assaj disrupts the secret intel train....all versions I rey teams fall in less than 2 minutes. Only problem is a very fast thrawn that chooses to fracture Assaj.

You could max them all out and go MT lead and start beating those JTRs in half that time instead ;) my current record is 40 seconds. Plague is JTR kryptonite and the MT lead NS+GK is my main. All abilities done and most gold gear on. They’re over 100k power atm and hold beautifully in arena. Rarely drop below 7 now.
  • Options
    I use Imperial Troopers with zVeers leading to go against Nightsisters and I usually wipe them out in less than a minute but the adding of GK has made it a little more difficult and can occasionaly beat me with the help of RNGesus and bad decision making by me.
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    With her +75 speed from Rampage Assaj should be faster that a Thrawn with same mods
    And you can add Omega to zombie to prevent that : if Zombie dies Assaj gains TM
  • Flugsvamp
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I have yet to go up against a NS squad regardless of composition that have posed any sort of issue with my team.

The video has no sound but this is against NS with GK

https://youtu.be/dpuiKv4fpB0