Can I make any kind of squad from my horrible collection?

Ravib
106 posts Member
edited January 2018
My collection sucks. I’m spending everything on getting CLS. My guild wants to do tier vi raids. It takes a week because we don’t have enough leveled people and I don’t have a good raid squad. Teebo has to be heavily modded, and I don’t have Jyn or anyone like that. I can zeta someone soon, but I want to spend it on getting CLS. Maybe Zader? Could I make a squad with any of this?:
https://swgoh.gg/u/ravib/collection/

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    If you use R2 you can keep Teebo permanently stealthed and if you gear up and use TFP you can inflict tenacity down which means you don't really need to worry about Teebo's potency so much. Qui-Gon and Rex for more TMR. That's pretty close to if not exactly what I was using for a while before getting CLS.
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    If you use R2 you can keep Teebo permanently stealthed and if you gear up and use TFP you can inflict tenacity down which means you don't really need to worry about Teebo's potency so much. Qui-Gon and Rex for more TMR. That's pretty close to if not exactly what I was using for a while before getting CLS.
    K. Gotta gear them up first. Thanks.
  • Teebo L, rex, thrawn, qgj and r2?
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    Teebo L, rex, thrawn, qgj and r2?
    Maybe. It would be suicide without TFP.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Yeah, I'd keep TFP, but you could replace Rex with Thrawn, that would work.
  • Liath wrote: »

I would keep Rex and replace qgj , use thrawn instead, Rex is a constant Tmr, whereas qgj is only 70% proc rate,
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

I would keep Rex and replace qgj , use thrawn instead, Rex is a constant Tmr, whereas qgj is only 70% proc rate,
    Even better. I’m working on Thrawn right now. I already have him at 7* and I’m gearing him up for R2.
  • Also, make sure you mod them with decent speed stats, you want nothing slower then 145 as a bare bare min, and you want Rex close to 200 , teebo ideally as well, tie you want mid 200s or better ideally, r2 similar to tie, and thrawn would work best as fast as possible I think in that comp, you want fractures as fast as possible, other then that it's just timing r2 smoke screen to keep teebo stealthed every turn, now if you have Vader useable, I would go zVader , tie thrawn teebo r2, that will be slow, time wise, but that will solo the entire raid
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Why only do tier 6, when you have the toons to potentialy solo all of heroic tier? As someone already stated, you just need to gear them up — and also probably work on their mods (TFP shouldn't be too fast. TM removers should be fast)
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Why only do tier 6, when you have the toons to potentialy solo all of heroic tier? As someone already stated, you just need to gear them up — and also probably work on their mods (TFP shouldn't be too fast. TM removers should be fast)

Under a zVader lead , a fast tie is a good thing tho.
  • Waqui wrote: »

Could it auto? I don’t have hours to do battles. I’m not a competitive player.
  • Depends on your mods,

Teebo r2 won't auto, that's a manual play option only,

ZVader lead tie tarkin Jyn thrawn will auto , good mods needed,

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

True. Under Teebo lead it's not a good thing.
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    Depends on your mods,

Teebo r2 won't auto, that's a manual play option only,

ZVader lead tie tarkin Jyn thrawn will auto , good mods needed,

That’s unfortunate. Well, at least it’s better than nothing.
  • "You could make a hat, or a broach or a pterodactyl...."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*