Revan kit!! (Fan made)

This is a kit i made for Revan. I'm really happy with how this turned out and i hope everyone else likes it too.

Revan

Tags: Light Side, Dark Side, Jedi, Sith, Attacker

(Basic) Conquering Strike: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Damage Over Time for 2 turns, if the target already had Damage Over Time, deal double damage.

With Prodigal Knight buff: Deal physical damage to target enemy and gain Heal Over Time for 2 turns, if Revan already has Heal Over Time, gain 15% turn meter

(Special) Lightning Blast: Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict Shock for 3 turns and remove 100% turn meter

With Prodigal Knight: Deal special damage to target enemy, gain 50% turn meter, and inflict Offense down for 2 turns.

(Special) Prodigal Knight: Revan gains the Prodigal Knight unique buff until this ability is used again.

• Prodigal Knight: Revan has +60% Offense, +50% Critical Damage, gains 10% turn meter and exposes the target for 1 turn when he scores a critical hit and is immune to stun.

(Unique) The Butcher: While Revan doesn't have the Prodigal Knight unique buff, he has +75% potency, 100% counter chance and has 50% health steal

Replies

• It’s not gonna happen, sorry to say man. DS gets nothing free anymore. You will have to start laundering money at a car wash like Heisenberg just to get all new DS characters.