Adivse for Baze Mods: Health or Protection Primary ?

Terpentin300
244 posts Member
edited January 2018
As the title says, which primary mods should i use for Baze ?

Currently he is on 3* G 8,5 and i'm running a full heatlh mod Set with 4 protection primary mods:

https://swgoh.gg/u/terpentin300/collection/216/baze-malbus/

Should i give him more health primary mods cause of his passive skill and Chirrut or even speed mods??

Replies

• Speed is pretty unimportant for Baze. He gets passive tm gain and counterattacks.

As for whether health or protection is better, it depends. Generally protection is better than health. However, when healing comes into play it becomes a bit murky, especially if they are getting auto % based heals like Chirrut or Barriss gives out. If you are also using a zeta Jyn lead with him, then Protection all the way for sure.

The safe bet is just to stack protection. Health might be better, but you'd have to try it both ways to see for sure as it depends on your team comp and where you're using him.
  • This site has great mod advise:

http://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/mods/
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • The more protection he has, the longer it takes before his health gets hit (barring NS opposition ofc).
  • The more protection he has, the longer it takes before his health gets hit (barring NS opposition ofc).

In other news, water is wet.
  • I use protection arrow, triangle, cross, and circle. No speed secondaries, I try to find health or protection secondaries. All health mods.
  • Protection
  • I did 4 health mods for the bonus focusing on both Protection and Defense. At gear 11 (I know you are much lower) im at 30011 Health and 60877 Prot. Great for absorbing damage from CLS and Raid Han.
  • @RefugeAssassin
    I wouldnt ever go with defense.
    My baze has 77k protection. The extra 17k i get from the protection primary is far more than you can get from a %defense.

%defense isnt added to your defense, its multiplicative, so protection is way way better.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    When teamed up with Chirrut, I would recommend health primaries.
  • @Waqui he should always be teamed up with chirut, and heath primaries would make baze extremely easy to kill.

Health primaries have a much lower % than protection.
    You wont be able to wait for a heal over time when han solo crits on you
  • Health with protection primaries on all that have that stat. offense and defense primaries are all you can get on the square and diamond slots. I farmed and farmed until i found secondaries with protection points and percentage bonus as well. also i tried to boost crit chance, potency, and offense. I use him on a CLS teams with a double zeta R2, so crits will cleanse. then potency to land speed down on attack and counters, that was CLS can defense down and stun faster.
  • I run mine with 2 protection, 1 health, and 1 crit avoidance. He's only g10 and I only use him for TB and TW but he is pretty hard to bring down.

I'd say 4 protection with all health sets is the best way to go