2 spots available in 103million GP Guild (Independent)

ThatsNoMoon
50 posts Member
edited April 2018
Hi all,

'Cover me porkins I'm going in' are looking for a couple of active members to join us before the next ds tbs with around 1.6 - 1.7mil GP to sit in with guild average. We are mainly a UK guild but have many euro, Canadian and American players as well so are an international bunch of scoundrels.

We are not part of a large alliance and are looking to give someone a permanent home

Raids: 3x Heroic rancor, 2x HAAT weekly. 24 hour zero damage rancor and 24 hour stop at p3 in HAAT.

TB's: last LS 34*'S (couple away on holiday but easily reach 37*'s)

Last DS 34*'s

We are a semi chill guild who look to have fun with the game and are not super serial or over the top.

What we are working on as a guild.
The two main things we are working on are territory battles and improving scores and also flat out farming and gearing for the sith raids. We currently alternate between t4 and 5 but are usually pretty dedicated to overcoming hurdles and will no doubt soon be doing t6/ heroic sith within a few months

We do ask every member to be on discord. We don't enforce a 600 ticket daily as we understand there is a thing called real life. Nearly all members generate these anyway.

We ask for participation in guild events such as tbs (minimum of deploying roster each day) and tws.

If you have any questions let me know

Discord ID'S:

thatsnomoon#5955
SHOManiac#2521

Thanks
Post edited by ThatsNoMoon on

Replies