Why the number of defensive squads changes in every TW?

We have played every TW (6/6) but the number of required teams to complete a zone on defense is changing in every TW. Sometimes 23, other ones 19 or even 17, anyone knows why?
We are always in the rank 40-50kk PG
Thanks.

Replies

• If you have 50 players joined, its 25 per area.

If you have less players the requirement goes down.
  • I get it, thank you mate!
  • Until the current TW, the number of slots available has been total number of participants / 4, round down.

So, if you both had 50, it was 25 slots. If you had a total of 96-99, there were 24.

For the latest TW, it appears each guild's number of slots was calculated by their opponents number of participants / 2, which is producing match-ups where both guilds don't have the same number of slots.

While the "clean sweep" banner count still works out to total the same, it puts the guild with fewer slots at a disadvantage by making the last squad in each territory worth more banners, requiring the guild with more banners to leave fewer "remaining" squads in each territory.
  • In this TW my guild has 33 participants and our opponent has 21 slots, so that doesn't add up either. NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE!
  • I think the number of defense squads allowed is base on the guild with the lowest active people divided by 2. Or atleast that is how I was told?

For instance we 32 active but only 14 slots. So was told the other team would have 27/28 active?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    I think the number of defense squads allowed is base on the guild with the lowest active people divided by 2. Or atleast that is how I was told?

For instance we 32 active but only 14 slots. So was told the other team would have 27/28 active?

That's what it's been in all the other TWs. This one that system doesn't appear to be working.