Had an epic GW today

It was great, a bit challenging but not impossible. Matches 8-11 were all level 70s but not all 7* (I'm still level 63 so normally that many 70s don't show up) I beat those by using my B squad and a suicide squad for soaking up specials. After those I expected 12 to be easier because it normally is, but no! Full 70s again and this time all 7* and gear 8 as well. Was tough but I managed to win and in the end I was awarded with a VADER shard from the final match! I didn't even know Vader was anywhere besides achievements and shard shop. But I felt like I really earned that shard and was well awarded for my effort at GW.

Really love this feature of the game (but I don't finish every day because sometimes it is very tricky)

Replies

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Congrats! well deserved.. You step up your game instead other people asked for easy lol.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Grats! Sounds like you had a great time.
  • Song wrote: »
    Congrats! well deserved.. You step up your game instead other people asked for easy lol.
    Thanks! And yeah I've been building up mostly a roster that works well in GW, between my 8 main GW toons I make it through most times.
    Lumi, JC, Daka are in every time then I have either 5s or phasma in for slows and usually the last spot is between dooku sid and qgj. And thankfully these same toons keep in a decent arena position also.
    Now I'm working on ackbar mainly for specialized GW situations with 'it's a trap' ability.