droids fight back

I take it this event is dead?

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Yes, Capgasp has said several times on Reddit that it's never coming back.
  • Booo!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Liath wrote: »
    Yes, Capgasp has said several times on Reddit that it's never coming back.

that's my problem, don't use reddit.
  • How on Earth are we going to finish our Jawas now?
  • I also said several times here that it was retired. That event didn't live up to my standards of fun or quality and I retired it.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    I also said several times here that it was retired. That event didn't live up to my standards of fun or quality and I retired it.

It wasn't like a search turned up anything useful, because I did try. Calm down.If you don't like answering questions from the forums, maybe a new job is in order.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I'm sure that will go over well....good luck lol.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

I don't care if the event was eliminated or not, I think CG_CapGaSP came off a little testy. I get they have to deal with gamers and annoying questions all the time, but being a dev, a little decorum is in order. Maybe I took his response as coming across as a little harsh though.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I don't care if the event was eliminated or not, I think CG_CapGaSP came off a little testy. I get they have to deal with gamers and annoying questions all the time, but being a dev, a little decorum is in order. Maybe I took his response as coming across as a little harsh though.

He was probably just annoyed at people complaining that they only post things on reddit and not here (which there have been a number of complaints about lately, not specific to this thread). This one is my fault since I'm the one that brought up reddit, just because that's where I remembered it from and didn't recall whether it was posted here. Anyway, he's a game developer, not a PR guy. That's Kozi's job.
  • Liath wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

He was probably just annoyed at people complaining that they only post things on reddit and not here (which there have been a number of complaints about lately, not specific to this thread). This one is my fault since I'm the one that brought up reddit, just because that's where I remembered it from and didn't recall whether it was posted here. Anyway, he's a game developer, not a PR guy. That's Kozi's job.

doesn't matter. They shouldve still responded in a professional manner.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I fail to see the lack of professionalism in that response. I see a factual statement followed by an explanatory statement.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    I fail to see the lack of professionalism in that response. I see a factual statement followed by an explanatory statement.

This was the intent.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.