Zentress critical damage vs offense for raiding

So clearly ventress would normally fall into the category of wanting critical damage mod sets over offense. But what about rampage which gives 15% offense stacking per kill? In raids that quickly compounds, but is it and at what point is it enough to say the extra base offense to be compounded is better than critical damage bonuses? For simplicity, assume ventress is always at 100% critical chance; She gets there basically with the first wave of minions killed in aat (thinking of p3-4).

Replies

• Options
    Well, with offense mods, I was practically able to solo p4 naat... (Shameless bump)
    Has anyone else tried with critical damage mods instead?
  • Options
    Personally I'd go for crit damage. She gains offense during the battle but she can't gain crit damage. If you can get her to 216% CD without losing too much offense or speed (on secondaries, obviously you're losing offense by changing mod sets) then I'd say the CD is better
  • Options
    I solod P4 with Assaj and a speed set with 186 cd...today I’m gonna try with 211.5 cd. I finished it 4 turns after enrage. She has so much health that the turrets can’t cut her down in less than the 4 turns.