H Rancor Solo Team Possible?

https://swgoh.gg/u/cunninglinguist/collection/

I plan on running Zader, TFP, GMT, Magma, and most likely Teebo or another Sith/Empire Hero, maybe DN? Working on getting TFP and MT up to 7* and
since I don’t have Jyn, Rex, Bistan, or CLS, I’m trying to take the most efficient F2P route. Since TFP provides Tenacity Down, should I focus on farming as many high level speed mods as possible? If not, what’s the ideal mod setup for each hero?

Replies

• I would say potency on Vader is most important. Do you have R2 at 7 stars? Teebo and R2 are a nice combo as you can Jeep teebo stealthed for most of it. Potency on teebo too!
  • thelastjedi89
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I would suggest running Zader lead, teebo, r2, tarkin and maybe Palp. Without TFP you may struggle. Potency is the most important for mods for rancor for these toons. Then speed
  • I would suggest running Zader lead, teebo, r2, tarkin and TFP. That should get you through. Plus TFP has tenacity down which is key
    This is key, fast teebo and r2 works and potency on teebo even with ten down seems to work best
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    With no r2 there is no point using Teebo when he is not lead and clearly you want zader as lead with your toons.

I would say use sidious for extra dots to help zaders culling blade. Otherwise you have good DN which also gets TM reduction chance under zader. Anyway, not Teebo in your setup, his TM reduction is just not active often enough. Without TFP you will need a fair bit of luck but possible (BTW on the link your GMT is only 6*).
  • thomssi wrote: »
    With no r2 there is no point using Teebo when he is not lead and clearly you want zader as lead with your toons.

I would say use sidious for extra dots to help zaders culling blade. Otherwise you have good DN which also gets TM reduction chance under zader. Anyway, not Teebo in your setup, his TM reduction is just not active often enough.

That’s why you use r2, you can keep teebo stealthed
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I know. He does not have r2, check his gg link.