100 tm vs 100% stunned

A toon that has been stunned should never go first when they have 100%over a non stunned toon with 100%, even more so when baze heals all the way to max health, what is this, why does the defence get better procs and always favoured for rng (so many test have proven they have a better proc rate)

Replies

• I also think a stunned enemy that dies to damage over time and then revives (like Boba) shouldn't be allowed to take a turn.
  • xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    A toon that has been stunned should never go first when they have 100%over a non stunned toon with 100%, even more so when baze heals all the way to max health, what is this, why does the defence get better procs and always favoured for rng (so many test have proven they have a better proc rate)

I don't get it, stunned ones go to 0% tm when they reach 100% tm, with stun being expired, and without getting a turn. So stunned toon indeed never go first. Am I missing anything?

I don't get it, stunned ones go to 0% tm when they reach 100% tm, with stun being expired, and without getting a turn. So stunned toon indeed never go first. Am I missing anything?

I believe the point is that if they have heal over time that is activated, and on Chaze teams it can be annoying to see them go back to full health.
  • Its RNG, why should a stun change that?
  • Only time I have seen this happen is when the character is close to 100%tm and stunned and rex or someone cleanses the stun away and their tm is high enough that they get to go next or soon at the very least.
    Thats why with hans shoot first, if I see a rex on the team I sometimes hit him instead of like r2 or someone cause they will inevitably get to go and smokescreen once cleansed so it made the stun pointless.
  • If you read Chirrut's ability's you'll see why they get full health so often, every time you Crit hit a rebel they gain HoT and most of the time on his basic he gives one, so baze prolly has 2 or 3 Hot on him often. A HoT prolly gives 20-30 max health on the units turn. Not to mention the 4% heal when ever anyone takes a turn.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »

As stated by dark helmet
    Its RNG, why should a stun change that?

Either it should be rng or it shouldn't. Currently it is rng of who goes first.

• Jedi Rey teams are a pain the bum.

Although it doesn't matter if R2 or BB8 are stunned with 0% TM.

They'll be unstunned and called to assist anyway.

Annoying
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    A toon that has been stunned should never go first when they have 100%over a non stunned toon with 100%,....

Why not?

... (so many test have proven they have a better proc rate)

Making up statistics does not help your cause. Can you provide an actual reference to said tests?

• Fanatic wrote: »

Making up statistics does not help your cause. Can you provide an actual reference to said tests?

97.6% of statistics on the Internet are made up.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Fanatic wrote: »

97.6% of statistics on the Internet are made up.

This is true 100% of the time, 50% of the time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Unfortunately that is not true, there has been no sample size of significance that shows any bias towards defense.