Legendary Heroes

When will Characters like Yoda, Emperor Palpatine,Luke Skywalker , and Jedi Rey be avaible to farm again?

Replies

• Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Theyre available to be farmed when their events come back. Palp and Yoda have happened once a month at least i believe? Thrawn is making a return soon and Jedi Rey won't be back for another 3 and half months since she was just released.

Luke recently returned but probably wont be back for a few months either
  • Options
    When will the dark side get their "hero" events would be the better question
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    The Darkside needs a new legend, Jango. Mandatory Boba +4 BH.
    Jango should have Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel and Separatist synergy.
  • Options
    yoda and palpatine are on a bi-monthly rotation (I believe yoda is near the end of this month again).
    CLS is harder to tell since he just returned not to long ago after a ~4 months so my bet would be it will be another 4 before he returns again. I would expect about the same timeframe for rey.

so expect for rey around halfway april, cls near the end of april early may if they keep the same timetable
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to events.

In general, you can keep your eye on the event calendars for the current month: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/150548/event-calendar-jan

You can see that Thrawn and Chimaera start the 18th, and Yoda starts the 25th. Palp rotates with Yoda, so he should be back next month.