A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

You asked the community in a survey what characters they wanted to see and what factions they were interested in being developed. I can’t really see any evidence of any follow through on that from general community over the past year other than the 3 KOTOR characters that were added. I would love to see what he actual percentage of requests was in that survey.

All that to say, I would be happy with some new characters getting introduced in a farmable manner. Something like starck actually, where immediately after his launch it was possible to farm his shards. Sorta. But that’s been the only one in several months that wasn’t locked behind a paywall for at least 2-3 months before becoming available. I understand you use a certain formula for release of popular or “powerful” characters. But i applaud you for the approach you took with Starck, and encourage you to do more releases like that. He’s an easy going, non-meta shattering steady character that I can feel confident spending the small amount of dollars on his release pack because it won’t take me 45k crystals worth of packs to level him within 4-5 months. I can save myself a little time with a small pack purchase in something I would hav e otherwise waited a year for and spent my money on something else. You like when I spend my money In game, right? Just a thought.

Replies

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    I agree with the sentiment although Stark was a rare situation with DSTB and being needed for probe droid shards.

What I would prefer is some sort of rotation such as when UKR is made farmable he takes the hard node/cantina spot of a toon lile death trooper for example with death trooper being put into a shop rotation.

• I think all those new characters will take longer than Vader because some are only available in the event once a month
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    I agree with the sentiment although Stark was a rare situation with DSTB and being needed for probe droid shards.

What I would prefer is some sort of rotation such as when UKR is made farmable he takes the hard node/cantina spot of a toon lile death trooper for example with death trooper being put into a shop rotation.
    No