Turn Meter Gain and Speed Impact on the Game

It seems more and more characters are given new and more intense ways to advance in the turn order, or prevent gain of turn meter and now to the point where some teams will sit at a stand-still when facing these characters or leadership abilities.

Some of it is very exciting, yet makes me wonder how we get around this without just adding more and more turn meter.

We’ve encountered a similar issue before where characters weren’t getting turns and then subsequently dying, which is why protection was added. In some cases we seem to have hit that threshold again where characters aren’t getting turns.

Are there any plans to address this where we can hopefully see a return of older characters and perhaps where new characters don’t have to feature some form of turn meter manipulation to stay relevant?

Replies

• Move this post please admin
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Move this post please admin

Don't tell me what to do.

Moved to better sub forum.
  • What does this have to do with character strategy?
  • Kyno wrote: »

My post is not feedback regarding characters, why was it moved into this sub forum?
  • Revenant wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

My post is not feedback regarding characters, why was it moved into this sub forum?

So your feedback is not regarding TM gain or Speed of Characters?
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Revenant wrote: »

You misunderstand, my post was not intended to be feedback at all. It was a question regarding future plans of dealing with a game mechanic that is eclipsing characters as a whole and doesn’t apply specifically to character(s). My question is for the developers and for players to speculate as well.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Huatimus wrote: »

You misunderstand, my post was not intended to be feedback at all. It was a question regarding future plans of dealing with a game mechanic that is eclipsing characters as a whole and doesn’t apply specifically to character(s). My question is for the developers and for players to speculate as well.

the topic you are proposing suggests that there is something wrong and it needs to (or will need to) change. that would be feedback about the characters as far as their speed and abilities about TM are concerned.

the conversation you want can also happen here.

General Discussion is being geared towards new content and events. Please feel free to message <<Kozi>> if you have any comments or questions about the moves of posts.