I need help to build my squad for HAAT!!

3PO
32 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hi, I need help.
It has been five months since I started. I know how weak I am. However, I'm just planning a big picture, plz help me.

My guild can not defeat Haat yet. So, I want to focus on my resources to build the most effective team to conquer the tank. My Lv is 84 and I can feed my first zeta next week.
[This is my inventory Link]

And, This is my candidates.
[My Resistance (Troopers and pilots are still low *) Link]
[My Acktress (no thrawn, yet...so zAsajj / BB / CLS / Jyn or FOO / Ackbar) team Link]
etc...

I seek advice.
Post edited by 3PO on

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Does your guild struggle in any particular phases?
  • 3PO
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Does your guild struggle in any particular phases?
    It goes to almost half of p3. I think we have no effective team for P2, which is a big waste.
    There seems to be some effective squads for P3. But, these squads are being used inefficiently in P2.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    EP, TFP and RG form a good base for a Tiepatine team for p3.

Some zader lead teams with Boba and.... could be used in p2.

Until you get through to p4 use your rebels in p2. If only you had Wedge and Lando. They would have been great in p2.

Let a guild mate with Datcha, CLS and Raid Han take care of p1. Don't bother too much with jedi.
  • 3PO
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    EP, TFP and RG form a good base for a Tiepatine team for p3.

Some zader lead teams with Boba and.... could be used in p2.

Until you get through to p4 use your rebels in p2. If only you had Wedge and Lando. They would have been great in p2.

Let a guild mate with Datcha, CLS and Raid Han take care of p1. Don't bother too much with jedi.

Thanks a lot more squad guidance.