Bodhi is the new meta

aus10
189 posts Member
edited January 2018
66 people on this entire earth have a zeta Bodhi. So I’m specifically talking to those 66 people. I don’t know why it came across me, but I have this feeling that a zeta Bodhi is really good with a CLS lead team. For example, CLS, Chaze, Han or R2, Bodhi. I just want someone to try this so that it settles my theory. It’s okay if I’m 100000% percent wrong. Also, let it be know that in no way do I think Bodhi is the new meta. I just needed a catchy title, cause let’s be honest, how many of you are clicking on something with a normal description of Bodhi?

Replies

• No Bodhi would have read this if it weren't for the click bait title.
  • Then we should execute Order 66.
    But seriously.. Bodhi has a Zeta?
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    No Bodhi would have read this if it weren't for the click bait title.

I see what you did there. But yeah, no Bodhi.
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Then we should execute Order 66.
    But seriously.. Bodhi has a Zeta?

It blew my mind too. You may find it even more shocking that Pao also has one. The thing is, Bodhi’s really wouldn’t be horrible, assuming the defense that comes with CLS’s lead stacks. I mean, that’s potentially 100% defense and offense ups everywhere.
  • I'm assuming all 66 people who put Zetas for Bohdi no longer is playing the game.. Another good sign of quitting is a G12 CUP with all 3 extra G12 gears
  • I'm assuming all 66 people who put Zetas for Bohdi no longer is playing the game.. Another good sign of quitting is a G12 CUP with all 3 extra G12 gears

Why ? Cant people so stuff differently ?
    Not everyone cares about the boring squad arena
  • If you don't care about being competitive in arena, run whatever makes you smile. It is, after all, a game. Have fun with it.
  • Bodhi's zeta is worthless. Just run him with Pao instead. Pao would also actually be really good on a CLS team too. With all the counters, he should basically just be alternating specials all the time: offense up to all allies one turn, defense down on all enemies the next. Since he'd always be buffed and the enemy would always be debuffed he'd also always triple attack every time he countered.

As for stacking defense it goes one of 2 ways, it is either multiplicative or additive.

If it is additive, it would indeed be 100% defense added. If it is multiplicative, it would be 1.5 * 1.5 = 2.25 or 225%. That means it is guaranteed to give people at least +100% defense.
  • His zeta is op. Nerf him before the news get out

OMG
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I'm assuming all 66 people who put Zetas for Bohdi no longer is playing the game.. Another good sign of quitting is a G12 CUP with all 3 extra G12 gears

Bodhi is a r1 character. There is a r1 special mission in tb. I assume that a bodhi zeta is just a meh I have bodhi so let's zeta him so I don't need to invest more in r1.
  • G11Zodhi here.
    Usually running him with CLs at TB.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    G11Zodhi here.

And? Any good?
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    G11Zodhi here.

And? Any good?

Zeta itself soso, but Bodhi is stronger and become a char to choose from, at least in TB.

Not saying he's going to replace R2 (or whatever support, just for example), but if R2 is needed for platoons in LSTB P6, I still have Zodhi and can beat the combat mission no problem.
  • ^ Interesting, thank you.
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    G11Zodhi here.

And? Any good?

Zeta itself soso, but Bodhi is stronger and become a char to choose from, at least in TB.

Not saying he's going to replace R2 (or whatever support, just for example), but if R2 is needed for platoons in LSTB P6, I still have Zodhi and can beat the combat mission no problem.

You’re awesome. Thank you.
  • Bodhi shards are basically free, so 7*'ing him is no big deal, and he has some use in TB, but Bistan is kind of an unrecognized gem for Rancor. I kinda think Bistan's kit was designed intentionally to enable a rebel auto-solo Rancor team.