Stop moaning

HarryLucas26
210 posts Member
edited January 2018
How many threads about TW match-ups??? Suck it up, GP is not the be all and end all. Working collaboratively with your Guild and working out strategy means much more.

I am in a guild where we have been "the underdog" every time...we have lost 1 and won the rest. Our last war was against a guild 10m GP higher (and taking into account ours is a 22m Guild...therefore almost 1.5 times us. We won comprehensively)

If you keep losing in TW I suggest you try a different tactic. And this isn't me gloating or being smart...i am tired of people whining about essentially a f2p GAME

Rant over

Replies

• Options
    That was quite a moan.
  • Options
    Very funny....1 post versus how many before it. Ironic??? :D:D
  • Options
    You can't make people stop moaning. You can however make yourself stop reading and caring.
  • Options
    You can't make people stop moaning. You can however make yourself stop reading and caring.

Fair comment, however forum and this channel is a good place for recruiting to the Guild. It does get a little boring seeing a page full of "Territory War mismatch"

I simply do not understand why people feel the need to create a new post when they have a number of existing on the same topic to comment on.
  • Options
    22M, so you don’t understand how competitive 100M+ TW’s are. When you are kinda reaching F2P limits, 120M guilds, 10M could mean a lot.

My group has 2 guilds. The lower one has 60M while the higher has 120M. The lower one wins every single time, but the higher one wins only half of them.

What I can say is you can enjoy your TW now, but it will become much more intense as you account grows up. GLHF
  • Options

Fair comment, however forum and this channel is a good place for recruiting to the Guild. It does get a little boring seeing a page full of "Territory War mismatch"

I simply do not understand why people feel the need to create a new post when they have a number of existing on the same topic to comment on.

btw, there’s another channel for recruitment.
  • Options
    FieldL wrote: »

btw, there’s another channel for recruitment.

I know but also find people looking for guilds in this channel
  • Options
    FieldL wrote: »
    22M, so you don’t understand how competitive 100M+ TW’s are. When you are kinda reaching F2P limits, 120M guilds, 10M could mean a lot.

My group has 2 guilds. The lower one has 60M while the higher has 120M. The lower one wins every single time, but the higher one wins only half of them.

What I can say is you can enjoy your TW now, but it will become much more intense as you account grows up. GLHF

That may be so @FieldL I imagine that margins get finer and finer. That still does not get around the fact that you open the channel to a page full of "it's not fair we have been mismatched". Why not comment on the 1 million posts before it saying the same thing?
  • Options
    Ok folks... lot’s of comments about mismatches for TW’s, not as much for the good of TW’s... but i’ll say this... it’s a game of strategy! Our guild hasn’t won yet, but we’ll keep adjusting, try new things, adapt to advice in the forum, and sure as hell keep trying! Games aren’t meant to roll over and be easy, it’s meant to challenge your ego. We’ll figure it out one day, and that victory will be very rewarding!! Cheers to all gamers!