Recommended gear/strategy for bb8 event.

Hey seeing as there is no bb8 sub forum I figured this was the best place to ask. What gear level should I have my traditional First Order team at in order to complete the event. The first order is very stun gun and mk3 carbanti hungry so I want to use the least amount possible. Would everyone at gear 8 suffice or am I going to have to pony up and give Kylo his Zeta on Outrage?

Thanks for the advice in advance!

Replies

• I did it with all gear 8 except kylo who was gear 9 and no zetas, however it did take alot of attempts to get the right rng
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/witnessedjarl/collection/?f=first-order

I did it with that team (mods etc are all still the same) and can reliable beat it. (also beat 1st tier of mythic with it)
    Can usually beat it in a few tries 2-3x

Phasma as leader.

As strategy I use FOO his marching orders on kylo and then outrage to stun bb8 with him. Then I use FOTP gun down and target rey. Then I use victory march from phasma to gain TM. From here on out I try to kill rey first. When FOST is next I use his taunt and it also gains TM for my team again and if rey is dead I target to kill the veterans, I always keep finn and bb8 as last to kill.

Hope this helps.
  • Thanks for that in depth strategy! Would you say it still be possible with the pilot at gear 9?

• https://swgoh.gg/u/woodroward/collection/?f=first-order

My Kylo was only in g8 when I did the event, I have stolen mods from them since then. They weren't that great of mods though. The only one I really stacked speed on was FOO. Other than that they are unchanged from when I beat it.

I followed a similar strategy to what witnessedjari did, but with one big difference. After FOO gave tm to kylo, I would stun Rey. Not doing so meant Rey would kill someone when she went. Doing so meant she never got to attack.

The only other thing I really did differently was not using FOST's taunt until others were low on health. I found using it before others were low to lead to him dying early on.

• Yes I think it is possible with him at gear 9. Just know that the lower their gear and abilities the more you depend on rng which means it might take you quite a few tries to beat it. (could take hours, could be 1st attempt)
  • Bb8 legendary event is not really hard, thrawn is a way much harder. You should get your first order to g8 and mod them. Then keep some gear in your inventory to push g9 on toon if you need it to complete the event
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    We don't have one yet. Moved to strategy section
  • my g12 zetad kylo won the event for me. the rest were mediocre g8
  • my g12 zetad kylo won the event for me. the rest were mediocre g8

That. If you have a zeta to burn, OG Kylo’s makes the event much easier. I was able to 7* it with zKylo at G9, the rest at a mix of G8 and G9. Didn’t use either of the new toons.
  • Zeta kylo easy one shot
  • Mine was Kylo g9 level 82 and the rest were g8 at level 80. Took quite a few tries due to rng.
  • Hey seeing as there is no bb8 sub forum I figured this was the best place to ask. What gear level should I have my traditional First Order team at in order to complete the event. The first order is very stun gun and mk3 carbanti hungry so I want to use the least amount possible. Would everyone at gear 8 suffice or am I going to have to pony up and give Kylo his Zeta on Outrage?

Thanks for the advice in advance!

What gear level is kylo? I had practically no speed on any of the FO besides my zKylo. zKylo was g11 and the rest were g8 with their abilities around 4-5. I walked through the challenge. Biggest threat is the kill order on the final wave. It's doable without kylos zeta but it makes it so much easier
  • I think if you have a zylo you can do it without any help from others
  • Weaselcult wrote: »
    I did it with all gear 8 except kylo who was gear 9 and no zetas, however it did take alot of attempts to get the right rng

This is exactly how mine are. Good to see it's doable. I'll switch out arena mods if I need the extra boost.