Any suggestions for squad and future farming?

JuicedTiger
2 posts Member
edited February 2016
oyW6ul.png
X5PXzo.png
These are my characters now. I'm lv31 and just unlocked the cantina fight. But I found it's tough, I need to be really careful to get 3 stars. So I want to know is my squad strategy wrong? Now I used Barriss, Asajj Ventress, Dooku, JC and Phasma as the leader. Could you guys give me some advice for cantina squad and PVP squad? Maybe also some suggestions for farming to get a better squad. :D
Thank you guys.

Replies

• WackCracker
    26 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You Just opened cantina, so farm Geonosian soldier. He is a beast. That's all you need to know. For the tokens from it. Daka is great for getting dark side. Useful in arena and galaxy war.
  • Scinful
    161 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Farm Geonosian Soldier until he's 7*. You don't even need to advance until then. Use the cantina credits for Daka or QGJ. I prefer Daka first since it's hard to get a decent dark side healer. I think many would recomend QGJ.

Once you get Geo *'ed, you should have no problem doing the missions to farm whoever you want.
  • Options
    Scinful wrote: »
    Farm Geonosian Soldier until he's 7*. You don't even need to advance until then. Use the cantina credits for Daka or QGJ. I prefer Daka first since it's hard to get a decent dark side healer. I think many would recomend QGJ.

Once you get Geo *'ed, you should have no problem doing the missions to farm whoever you want.

Thank you :)
  • Options
    You Just opened cantina, so farm Geonosian soldier. He is a beast. That's all you need to know. For the tokens from it. Daka is great for getting dark side. Useful in arena and galaxy war.

Thats really helpful. Thank you