Remove Limits

Prev1
When there are no new raids, no energy to farm, daily challenges completed, GW done, 5 arena attempts already, and the next event isn't for a day or more, what is there to do? To be honest the answer is nothing, log off, but if you're like me and like to constantly get on when you can you dislike to do that because you can't do anything else in the game but just sit and wait and stare at a screen since there aren't any training rooms, or some feature like a continuous mission of challenges, then why not remove, if not increase the number of battleses allowed in squad arena, this in fact would be just as good as a training room and it's already set up and in place all you have to do is remove the limit on battles allowed this would be a great answer to those dead spaces in the game between refreshes when there is nothing that you are able to do in the game. You would still have Arena rankings as normal so there would be no downside to this.

Replies

• And that was three sentences....

On topic, I agree. I wish there was a no-reward test area to battle guildmates. Would be awesome!
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • @wrekincruw I'm not sure how active and/or competitive your arena shard is, but having unlimited battles in arena would make holding rank an absolute nightmare. Plus, we already have an option to refresh 5 attempts for 50 crystals, 5 more for 100 crystals, and so on...so, there already is an option for unlimited attempts, you just have to be willing to spend the crystals for it.
  • Name a game you have unlimited stuff.
  • ScottyLee wrote: »
    @wrekincruw I'm not sure how active and/or competitive your arena shard is, but having unlimited battles in arena would make holding rank an absolute nightmare. Plus, we already have an option to refresh 5 attempts for 50 crystals, 5 more for 100 crystals, and so on...so, there already is an option for unlimited attempts, you just have to be willing to spend the crystals for it.

Not everyone is moby ****, the non- whale players not even necessarily f2p dont have resources to pay inflated prices, you're the first person I've actually come across that is actually excited about that, and why would having more battles be a nightmare it wouldn't be any different than it is now except you will have more attempts if your squad is weak it will fall so there is no excuse there. If you are scared you can't hold rank spend more crystals on your toon, you just have to be willing!
  • FieldL wrote: »
    Name a game you have unlimited stuff.

Dude this not unlimited stuff in the manner in which you imply, I'm not asking for tons of gear and all the rest of that I'm just asking that either the amount of attempts is increased or removed since we lack a training arena or time fillers
  • Unlimited battles in arena? No, thank you.
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Unlimited battles in arena? No, thank you.

Why not how is this painful for you? If anything you should be happy to help you improve your game
  • Please don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say it was painful for me. And my game is quite solid, thank you.
  • As it is I have to devote the 1-1.5 hrs before payout jockeying my way back up the ranks. I would be battling allllll day trying to keep top 20 rank if we had unlimited battles.
  • This is a truly terrible idea. Think of the implications. Consider, as mentioned above, the difficulty in maintaining rank. If the rush is one hour now it will be four, five, etc. You will constantly have to battle to maintain your rank. ALL. DAY. LONG.

I understand the desire for a Danger Room sort of scenario but this is not the answer.
  • i felt like you 1 year before, now im happy i have to spend kinda much time only to arenas. you will get there sooner or later
  • Not everyone gets everything done in a day and wants to spend free time holding rank in Arena. I rather spend that time with friends and family, or you know, eating and sleeping.
  • What a terribad idea.
    Just as horrible as the last few ideas.
    Please don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say it was painful for me. And my game is quite solid, thank you.

Wow, don't get upset. Everything will be ok
  • I would agree with you if it were a good idea. Dilly Dilly
  • Why not have some unlimited content? Or do you enjoy dumping money for a couple more battles?
  • If you’re in a decent guild there should be a raid pretty much everyday, so you can use the 24h registration period to do test runs in flight mode. You can try various squads and you might stumble on to some good setups by accident (I know I have - lol)
  • Kreontas wrote: »
    If you’re in a decent guild there should be a raid pretty much everyday, so you can use the 24h registration period to do test runs in flight mode. You can try various squads and you might stumble on to some good setups by accident (I know I have - lol)

That's not a bad idea but reads have a zero damage phase which is one day so each raid takes its own day and besides that raids only last 15 minutes if even in my guild also that does not measure how good your squad is against another Squad it is only for a raid and we all know we have certain tunes that we use just for a rate not saying that is a bad idea but it's very limited in one particular area of the game
  • Why not have some unlimited content? Or do you enjoy dumping money for a couple more battles?

I agree I do not see why tgese whales so adamant about paying for it but then again I guess this must be all of the whales who are speaking out against it because there really is no downside to it if you have a good squad your squad will hold rank you don't need the struggle and fight for anything like some dudes crying about, if thise guys squad is weaker than the next guys it's going to fall regardless of how many battles they have one or a thousand
  • This is a truly terrible idea. Think of the implications. Consider, as mentioned above, the difficulty in maintaining rank. If the rush is one hour now it will be four, five, etc. You will constantly have to battle to maintain your rank. ALL. DAY. LONG.

I understand the desire for a Danger Room sort of scenario but this is not the answer.

I'm sorry but your logic there seems to fail at the point of you do not know who you'll be battling against defensively so whether 1 battle or a million if your squad is not stronger than the next guy Squad yours is going to fall. Doesn't matter how many battles like I said before you should welcome the opportunity to improve your game if you're that scared to lose rank
  • If the AI played the squads as well as we humans do, that might be true. But it doesn't.
    Please don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say it was painful for me. And my game is quite solid, thank you.

But... I even said 'please' and 'thank you'. Haha!

Like many here, I would welcome some type of sandbox to play in, whether it's limited to inter-guild battles, or expanded to a larger opponent pool. I just think an unlimited arena would be ... problematic.
  • Raid practice mode
    Guild or ally friendly arena
  • wrekincruw
    315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

But... I even said 'please' and 'thank you'. Haha!

Like many here, I would welcome some type of sandbox to play in, whether it's limited to inter-guild battles, or expanded to a larger opponent pool. I just think an unlimited arena would be ... problematic.

Ok thats understandable which is why I said if the developers did not want to make it without a cap on it at least increase the amount of battles that we are able to do

Edit: that means before we have to pay with crystals
  • Tarugo91 wrote: »
    Raid practice mode
    Guild or ally friendly arena

Guild or ally friendly arena sounds just like the training Arena many players have been suggesting but for some reason maybe server space ? they keep stonewalling that idea
  • If the AI played the squads as well as we humans do, that might be true. But it doesn't.

Again no matter what the AI is going to play instead of you when defending your rank but as I say if you have a good squad no need to worry if you don't of course you're going to complain
  • Go outside.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I rather they make hard battles unlimited. That being stuck to 5 on single nodes really sucks kitten.
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    NicWester wrote: »
    Go outside.

This.

Go get some air or drink a beer or something. I’m a whale and still need to work, play with my dog, and sleep haha