Error code 3.0

Hi, is anyone else getting this, when trying to do battles in cantina, light or dark side battles? I get it constantly since 2 days ago, each time I try to battle.
I can use sims, but sims cost crystals and I can only get 20 over 6 hours.

I opened a ticket to support, but as you all know, with their vast competence replied that they have no estimate for the bug fix.

Yet again, good job EA!

Replies

• Don’t know about the bug, but regarding sim tickets, it’s better in the long run to buy cantina energy refreshes, where you also get 20 sim tickets.

If you’re farming cantina nodes wich requires 12+ energy, you will start to have a surplus of the sim tickets
  • Baxxter
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Post edited by Baxxter on
  • Constantly getting this and Error code 104, opened a ticket to customer support and get told it's my internet yet my partner plays the game and she gets no issues at all, they take the easy option to blame anything other than the bugs in the game. It's been an on going issue for weeks and everytime I raise it I get palmed off with quick fixes that never work.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Unfortunately this need to be discussed at EA Help. Posting there brings attention to the problem. Additional posts or "me too" help to highlight and even raise priority of an issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>