Is there a points cap?

EVERY time, I reach the SAME point total before my whole team ( irrelevent of whos lead, how much health/protection or what mods they have) get one hit killed one after the other. Theyll take hit after hit and next to no damage, until I reach that point total then boom, youre dead. Its at the point where when they start the 1 hit kills, I know what the points will be before its shown.
Is this a thing thats known, anyone else noticed this? Its happened too many (every time) times to be pure chance.

Replies

• It’s not chance. It’s called enraged. On your screen there is a timer that counts down every time grievous, the tank or the droid takes a turn. Once it is at 0 the enemies get massive stat boosts. To survive use tmr to prevent enraged.
  • Thanks. I bet its right in front of me too isnt it? Just seemed strange the points total is always the same. Thanks again.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If you read the abilities' in—game description you will learn what causes the countdown.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    The reason your points total is the same is because your team is doing consistent amounts of damage for each turn of the boss. For phase 1 and 3, you can use tmr to delay the boss turns and get more points. For 2 and 3, use tm boosts to your team to get more hits per turn and thus more damage.