Opening Up Ship Meta - SIMPLE Changes

I fully appreciate the dev effort to make multiple combos viable in arena. It's going really well so far in my shard and I look forward to more diversity.

We need the same for ships. It's stale. Meta in developed ship shards is some combo of Thrawn + ties. With the new event it's going to get even worse.

I don't want to see a new meta, but changes that will make different combos competitive. Here are the easiest ways to do that:

1. Make Plo faster than the ties. Plo can grant tm to allies, if he gets that off first tie combos are still viable with a fighting chance but so are other ships that can get their abilities and attacks off before the tie target lock and barrage starts. There are so many cool ships that currently it's smarter to bench. It would still be a tradeoff to put Plo in starting lineup.

2. Don't let Thrawn special overrule Mace special. When using Thrawn on offense it would be a simple matter of not launching special when invulnerbility is up. But when Mace is on offense it doesn't matter if you overcome tie combo and reduce Mace special cooldown - AI launches Thrawn special and it cuts right through invulnerability. At least make it so the peripheral damage doesn't effect invulnerable ships. All you need is for Mace's special not to be obsolete when on offense for it to be a viable choice again.

3. This one is more than a tweak. Add an a wing or otherwise make another ship faster than tie and allow it to apply buff immunity, maybe even on basic. Neutralizing biggs at the start (or giving a reasonable chance to) makes a lot more combos viable, including current tie builds. But buff immunity won't matter if he's already got taunt up.