Rancor tier 1

Just started a new guild with a couple of friends of mine. We are all in the 50ish. We just got enough raid tickets to do the Rancor raid tier 1, but i notice that we could also try the tier 2 in a couple days. My question is, could we do the Rancor tier 1 because we barely have anyone in our guild (talking about 3 to 5 ish people in our guild ) or is Tier 1 still beefy as hell and i should just start recruiting everyone i see. How many people would a guild need to take down a rancor? All the videos i've seen are people soloing them at 85 and only information about tier 5+ rancors

Replies

• Options
    Well non heroic raids have no time limit, 5 attempts a day, so you could start the tier 2 and keep throwing toons at it until you beat it.. of course it would help being higher level and having more people as well
  • Options
    Do your toons not die permanently for the remainder of the raid? i.e if we all have 25 characters and there is 4 of us, we chuck 100 toons at it and it still not dead, then is that not it?
  • Options
    I believe your toons refresh daily.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Non-heroic raids, characters reset each day.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    FrostLotus wrote: »
    Do your toons not die permanently for the remainder of the raid? i.e if we all have 25 characters and there is 4 of us, we chuck 100 toons at it and it still not dead, then is that not it?

Your roster refreshes at mid night for the person who started the raid. Heroic raids are one and done for your characters.
  • Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    FrostLotus wrote: »

Your roster refreshes at mid night for the person who started the raid. Heroic raids are one and done for your characters.

For who started the guild, not the raid
  • Options
    Thank ya'll for answering!