Keep the night sisters out of Galactic war!

Deadheat
78 posts Member
edited January 2018
Keep these Op as F teams out of my low end nodes! There’s no reasonable way to kill this team without a full team of night sisters yourself! EA and their stupid “balance”. The only thing they want to balance is their wallets against bricks of gold.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• One word.... AoE.

(Ok, AoE isn't really a word. But, whatever.)
  • Imperial Troopers are highly effective vs NS...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Haven’t seen a “GW needs a nerf” thread in a while.

(Wiggs, Chaze, Imp troops, Lando, even R2)
  • Full Sith teams do ok, at least in the early nodes. All but Dooku have an AoE attack, and with Nihilus lead they regain all their health with no problem.
  • That’s really only an issue until you get zetas and g12 cause it’s tuned to slightly past a new level 85 players gear level.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • What level are you? You sound like a newbie.

I have yet to see a tough team in GW ever since it was nerfed. When there is an NS team, which is rare, it is weak and squishy.
    Deadheat wrote: »
    Keep these Op as F teams out of my low end nodes! There’s no reasonable way to kill this team without a full team of night sisters yourself! EA and their **** “balance”. The only thing they want to balance is their wallets against bricks of gold.

• Haha, this has actually been the only team to stop me. GW is a fast auto, but I hit auto one time against sisters and my troops would select anyone other than zombie, so they slowly dismantled my team. Was quite fun to watch.
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    Haha, this has actually been the only team to stop me. GW is a fast auto, but I hit auto one time against sisters and my troops would select anyone other than zombie, so they slowly dismantled my team. Was quite fun to watch.

You know you can still select which toon you want to attack when on auto right?
  • Jooms wrote: »
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Haha, this has actually been the only team to stop me. GW is a fast auto, but I hit auto one time against sisters and my troops would select anyone other than zombie, so they slowly dismantled my team. Was quite fun to watch.

You know you can still select which toon you want to attack when on auto right?

Yeah but that’s take the fun out of autoing it haha. Just plugged in my next squad and finished it all no problem.
  • Imperial troopers have been in since the nerf. Please put more ns in. :)
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Imperial troopers have been in since the nerf. Please put more ns in. :)

My 55k trooper team can beat the entire GW
  • People suggest a new squad as if it is so **** easy to farm a new squad a gear it. They'll scream something along the lines of "imperial troopers" or "wiggs-lando" or whatever. Like it will happen in a week or something. It's an urgent problem that can cost alot of resources, your long term suggetion has 0 value to the person, neither they are gonna drop whatever they are dping to farm imperial troopers for beating a GW team.

Also to the OP, you probably have done some bad planning to your account thus far and that's why GW feels hard. It's actually a piece of cake now. Get which ever character with AoE you have and beat them
  • I seem to be odd, I use the early nodes to pre test new teams I am working on. And later nodes to finish off with arena team. I beat the NS with an under gear CLS rebel team. They are only a problem if you want to run a late 2017 META squad with no budge for adaption.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to GW sub forum.

It doesn't really work that way. there are multiple ways to kill them, its ok.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    cadwane wrote: »
    People suggest a new squad as if it is so **** easy to farm a new squad a gear it. They'll scream something along the lines of "imperial troopers" or "wiggs-lando" or whatever. Like it will happen in a week or something. It's an urgent problem that can cost alot of resources, your long term suggetion has 0 value to the person, neither they are gonna drop whatever they are dping to farm imperial troopers for beating a GW team.

Also to the OP, you probably have done some bad planning to your account thus far and that's why GW feels hard. It's actually a piece of cake now. Get which ever character with AoE you have and beat them

People are suggesting a wide range of characters and teams. Unless the OP started last week, they likely have at least one character with a decent AOE. Also, most of the suggested teams don't need to have comparable power levels to those faced in GW so they're hardly "long term investments". Especially when they're useful in many aspects of the game.
  • Yup aoe is key. Baze vader pap imperials kylo maul an the list goes on an on. Just build a squad of Aera Of Effect hitters n a maybe a healer to keep plague off u an u will soon zoom thru them like the rest of gw. Now sorta off topic id like to see maybe summin like a 3 board gw were board 1 is wht we have now all easy teams then if u complete it u move to a new slightly more difficult board an then if u clear it move to final 3rd board thts extremely more difficult with teams of g12 meta squads like u see in ur arena. Same gw rules as now of once char dies their done rest of the gw. This way newer players can complete a board or so get rewards an older players get summin fun with more of a challenge an u actually use more of ur inventory than just one team to auto solo all of gw. Any thoughts peeps?
  • Galactic War has gone from chore to my favourite aspect.

I'm slowly working on Empire and with zeta Veers lead it's hilarious watching the nightsisters did within a minute. Still, as mentioned above, a few toons with aoe should do the trick. First time I saw nightsisters on an early node I panicked but now it's auto, sip coffee and dead :smile:
  • Ventress, Daka, Acolyte, and the Initiate are all F2P and easily geared. Talzin and the Zombie are crazy effective for 3* toons. I geared my NS up to 8, levelled them to 85, and threw some decent mods on them and guess what? With one zeta (ventress lead) I can easily clear GW and stomp some surprisingly good teams in TW.

Easier to build than Resistance, equally as effective at clearing GW. Why wouldn’t you build the NS?

Ventress(L), acolyte, zombie, talzin, and daka make a scary good team.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    From what i've seen on the forum, sub lvl 85 players face better teams than i do in GW. I can understand that players in that possition don't want to face OP NS teams.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    From what i've seen on the forum, sub lvl 85 players face better teams than i do in GW. I can understand that players in that possition don't want to face OP NS teams.

My wife is level 79, and her GW is harder than mine, me being a March 2016 player. It's been that way for months. Even at level 70 she was facing better geared and modded teams then I was. I still see blue gear (gear 6 or less) characters in GW. She never does.