Guild to Guild chat

How about it guys, game wide chat and the ability to converse in private so the entire guild cant see officers discussions.

Replies

• Options
    I'd be on board with that idea. If more threads about this are made, maybe the Devs will consider it.
  • Options
    What would an officer have to hide from their guild?
  • MidasWelby
    203 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Recommendations to the leader regarding discipline/booting for one; that’s not something that always needs to be aired publicly.
    //
    Regarding guild to guild: bad idea, IMO; can you imagine how toxic the smack talk would be during TW?
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Moved to Feedback: Guilds
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    I would rather the devs worked on more content.
    Specificly a new raid that involes ships.
  • Options
    MidasWelby wrote: »

Recommendations to the leader regarding discipline/booting for one; that’s not something that always needs to be aired publicly.
    //
    Regarding guild to guild: bad idea, IMO; can you imagine how toxic the smack talk would be during TW?

Lol, its also called rivalry, besides all comm is so heavily modded in the game you wouldn't get the opportunity to say anything derogatory
  • wrekincruw
    315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Moved to Feedback: Guilds

This post is regarding communication in the game why put to guilds? @Fauztin
  • Options

Plenty everything in the upper chains of command are not for everyone, there are discipline issues that need to be discussed, disagreements between officers and captain on certain issues that may cause dissension within the ranks.
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind communicating with allys
  • Options
    1 of the main reasons I dont like using in game chat is I have really grown to dislike typing in landscape on my phone so I would only be on board if I could type in portrait mode but Im sure there would be issues with that.
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    1 of the main reasons I dont like using in game chat is I have really grown to dislike typing in landscape on my phone so I would only be on board if I could type in portrait mode but Im sure there would be issues with that.

I have seen other apps that allow for either way