Any chance Probe Droid Mission got adjusted?

As everyone know probe droid mission was insanely over powered compared to the Rolo equivalent mission. Only our 3.5 mil whale could beat it last time with all g12 toons.

Any chance devs adjusted the difficulty down? My guild really wants to start getting probe droid shards, but we can’t invest in 5 toons to g12 for one mission, that aren’t even that great elsewhere. Hard enough to get my arena team g12.

If not, does anybody know minimum requirements? All the YouTube videos use g12 teams and I haven’t seen a person say they meant it without atleast 2 g12s and zetas.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i did it with 1 zeta and no g12 toons.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    The dark side hate is a bit unsettling. If they are going to make IPD impossible to farm, at least they could make the crystal pack permanent for IPD.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    i did it with 1 zeta and no g12 toons.

What would be your guess on lowest gear requirements?
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry for the necro, but I've been looking into this as well: I have a g10 veers no zeta, g9 shore (could bump to 10), and g8 snow, storm, starck. I hoped that if I can bump shore to g10, I might stand a chance.

But I'm thinking probably not. The first round would go OK with shore taking it for the team, but once CLS puts buff immunity on shore, it'd be over without either DT's daze to stop CLS's counters or death mark to just gun him down fast.

Based on what I'm seeing, you need one of the following three for a chance of winning: (1) a zeta on Veers, (2) mostly g11s or better, or (3) Deathtrooper for daze/death mark to handle CLS.