İs my squad sufficient enough to unlock bb8 7*

Hi everybody,
I need to unlock bb8 with 7* on the next event.
I am gearing my first order squad. But I don't want to over-gear them and I have much more
important characters to gear so I need to be sure if my squad has enough power. I don't want to zeta kylo. And here is my current gearing.

all lvl 85
Kylo g11 no zeta rest all omegad
Phasma g10 all omegad.
FOTP g10 no zeta all omegad
FOO g9 all omega
FOST g9 all omega

Replies

• You're way overgeared. I did it with kylo, fotp g11, phasma g9, FOST and FOO g7
  • I did it with no zetas Phasma g10 everyone else except maybe fotp didn't have a single piece of raid gear I don't even remember having to move mods Phasma was decent everyone else just had mods I threw on them because they are pilots and I threw random stuff on Foo you should have no trouble at all mate
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    I did it with no zetas Phasma g10 everyone else except maybe fotp didn't have a single piece of raid gear I don't even remember having to move mods Phasma was decent everyone else just had mods I threw on them because they are pilots and I threw random stuff on Foo you should have no trouble at all mate

Thanks man. I'm gonna stop farming FO from now on.

• crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, you're already overgeared.

In general, Legendaries can be done with g8 with decent mods, or if your mods, levels, or omegas are lacking, maybe a few at 9.