Which gear level do i need for the Legendary Events

Terpentin300
244 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hi all,

can you tell me which gear level i need for all the legendary events on 7*, so that i can preparatory work for it:

- Thrawn
- CLS
- R2D2
- Emperor Palpatine
- JTR

Is gear 8 enough ? And do i need all abilities (Omega, Zeta) and Mods (5* Lvl 12-15) maxed for them?

I don't want to overgear my toons, of which I only use some once.

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Replies

• Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    for palpatine and cls I can say yes. But you do need decent mods on STH and Farmboy to get past tier 3 of cls events.
    for r2 I don't know I used 2 G10s and 1 G9, and 2 G8s. Tried less than 10 times. So maybe all G8 will still do if you try on and on.
    for Thrawn many people said they did it with all g8.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    For r2d2 it depends on your team. If you have a better team you can get by on gear viii. If not you need more gear.
  • My team was Tarkin X, Vader X, TFP IX, RG & Storm VIII
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    g8 with fast mods is good enough for most if not all, but you'll need to have fast toons (repeating this for emphasis) and be willing to try multiple times. I'd highly recommend not shooting for the minimum and getting at least a toon or two beyond g8.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    g8/9 is usually good enough. It's around that gear tier i enjoy the events the most, otherwise it's just a cakewalk.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    g8/9 is usually good enough. It's around that gear tier i enjoy the events the most, otherwise it's just a cakewalk.
    @leef do you upgrade all abilities to at least 7?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    leef do you upgrade all abilities to at least 7?

yes, i don't have a purple matt shortage. Usually i have atleast 1 or 2 required characters higher than g9 though, unintentionally. So pretty much all legendary events were a cakewalk for me.
  • leef wrote: »

yes, i don't have a purple matt shortage. Usually i have atleast 1 or 2 required characters higher than g9 though, unintentionally. So pretty much all legendary events were a cakewalk for me.

Wow envy you but How? I'm crazily short on purple mats atm for preparing for the Artist of War event :(
    I've played since August 2017, I wonder when will I be able to enjoy anbundant purple mats.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Wow envy you but How? I'm crazily short on purple mats atm for preparing for the Artist of War event :(
    I've played since August 2017, I wonder when will I be able to enjoy anbundant purple mats.

i've been playing since feb 2016. I also don't level characters very high that i'm not going to gear, wich means i'm saving alot of purple mats. I'm a hoarder, haha.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member

Add 18 months on for liath I'd say.