Dark Side Squad Arena

Since the dark side is not welcome in the squad arena (there are only 4 in the top 50 of my arena ranking) how about having a light side and a dark side arena. When those of us that enjoy dark side teams get too arrogant we can venture over into the light side arena and be reminded that in Star Wars a Phantom Menace will be squashed and the Empire might strike back, but it will not win! :)

Replies

• D'S is still pretty viable in arena.
  • The problem is people see the "best" team and just copy it without trying to find other good teams to compete
  • Hekalatos wrote: »
    The problem is people see the "best" team and just copy it without trying to find other good teams to compete

The problem is people dont have resource to test other characters and its easier to just copy what already works well
  • 4 out of the top 50 doesn't seem viable. I can battle up to the 60's but then drop like crazy. Down to 156 when I logged in today. We need a remote corner of the galaxy where we can battle against each other and leave the galactic republic alone like good little Sith should. :)
  • Demo1ition wrote: »
    4 out of the top 50 doesn't seem viable. I can battle up to the 60's but then drop like crazy. Down to 156 when I logged in today. We need a remote corner of the galaxy where we can battle against each other and leave the galactic republic alone like good little Sith should. :)

Try 1) refreshing to push out of the 50-150 range. That is a terrible place. 2) Find your shard chat and make friends. People will be less likley to target you if they know you are watching out for others payouts. Do those 2 things and all you need to be able to do is climb.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nightsisters are DS and are pretty much arena viable.
    And to answer your proposal: I don't think it is a good idea, trying for the best place in one arena is enough. I personally mostly ignore ships too, another separate arena would be just too much time investment. I wouldn't be against some short-term arena-like events requiring specific characters, that might freshen things a bit if done right.
  • Dark Side territory battle does make me feel a little better. Lol
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    If you want to play DS in arena, just go over to fleet arena. Completely the opposite situation there - chimera or executrix, itf, fotf, Tie X2, scim, reaper, slave1. Like any good dark side team, they offer up Biggs as target practice. I run Endurance in a field of DS leads, so I understand the frustration with being a target.
    In regular arena, I've seen the zThrawn, shore, storm, DT, Tarkin combo do well. And there's a guy sitting top 10 with a super fast NS squad with g6 zombie. But they're big exceptions to all the Rey, cls, and gk leads, and the recent FO additions haven't made much difference. Don't see fleet changing from DS anytime soon either, especially with more chimeras on the way. Maybe we'll get some decent reworks on existing heroes soon (BHs?). Can't see more DS releases making any sort of immediate impact.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Nauros wrote: »
    I personally mostly ignore ships too...

You must hate having zetas then.

• He probably did enough to 3* the challenge
  • The ship thing worked....I just got 6 and then 7 star Chimera and went from 300's to 52!