Guild donation upgrade.

The guild donation system is fine the way it is, but I had an idea to add functionality to it that would be a big improvement.

As it stands you can make a request every 24 hours. What I think would be nice to do is that, alternatively to asking for a donation, you can donate gear every 24 hours and then guildmates can claim that gear. All players get their gear after the 24 hour period is up, or when all gear is claimed.

The only problem I could really foresee is if someone tried to use the gear that they were donating before the donation went through. To prevent this, it would be a good idea to destroy donated gear upon donation, and then send it out through the in-game mail system. If 24 hours passed and some gear was unclaimed, ship the remainder to the original player at the end of that window through mail as well.
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• Options
    I would like to have the ability to claim the gear donated to you before it gets completely filled and before the 24h period.
    If I request something that can have 5 donated but I only need 2 I would like to be able to just claim the 2 and not have to wait for either 3 more to come in or the 24 hours.