FO Executioner on HAAT

This toon is insane on tank. I usually don't do tank raid anymore, but I had some downtime and saw we were on p4, so I took a FO squad in. Had about 75% left on p4.

Squad was KRU, Kylo, FOST, FO X and FOO (may switch Kylo and FOTP next time...). All omegas and zetas are on this squad (FO X needs unique omega for this to really shine).
Fight starts as normal. FO X is doing his 14-18k basic and 25-30k special. FOO just kept feeding "Marching Orders" to FO X to keep offense up and advantage on him, and of course the TM boost.

By the end, FO X was using his special to take out both B2's, and the three turrets in one round (using his special). I was able to disable the tank twice while "enrage" was up (the tank died after 2nd disable). FO X's basic maxed at 107k and his special at 163k. He did 7.09 million damage. Next closest was Kylo at 1.1 million.

Very fun and absolutely insane to watch how he owned this phase.

Replies

• hi ryzak620,

damage like from asajj... would be interesting to know, how many maximum health he had at last.
    no question, he is a very strong hero and i cannot wait until 2019 to try him out. ;-)