Dark Side Territory Battles

This mode is still broke folks. Just one example - the team that I beat tier7 of R2 event with is unable to beat the special mission in P1. Ridiculous!
I love TB but dark Side TB is broken with enemies that recover full health AND hit like a truck.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7299 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to appropriate sub.
  • Options
    What team did you use? Enemy did not get single turn in special mission.. And I was using g7 RG
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Heal block, ability block, shock, stun...there r ways.

The right tool for the job.
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Heal block, ability block, shock, stun...there r ways.

The right tool for the job.

Your right. Still, many times I’ll have 2 or 3 enemies down to little health with debuffs out the whazoo and the enemy group cleanses and back to full health!
    It’s infuriating. Granted my Dark Side roster isn’t as strong as my LS but, they are far from a joke...
  • Options
    Sounds like your kill order and priority is wrong
  • Options

Because the problem is strategy lol
  • Options
    Is there anyone beating day six combats?
    BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN!!!
  • Options
    How about let us borrow a char from a friend by spending that...what? Ally token?
    We have tons of that unused anyway.
  • Options
    Shadroth wrote: »
    BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN!!!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/145986/dark-side-tb-findings-guidance-ab-strafe-impact/p1

Lots of people are IF they have good DS rosters and mods on those DS characters. Here is a thread I put together to help others for team ideas and what can work - this was the first DS TB and I haven't lost a battle in any DS TB, including the first. Others have done the same.

I know @Nebulous also does very well in DS TB with some less than core-DS units.

If you have a heavy LS skew though it will be difficult for a while.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Hello good buddy @JohnnySteelAlpha thanks for tagging me here.

@Shadroth I can go perfect in dstb. I even use a tankless Vader squad in p6. I always platoon: thrawn, shore, deathtrooper, krennic, tfp, rg, and savage.

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions.
  • Options
    Nebulous wrote: »
    Hello good buddy @JohnnySteelAlpha thanks for tagging me here.

@Shadroth I can go perfect in dstb. I even use a tankless Vader squad in p6. I always platoon: thrawn, shore, deathtrooper, krennic, tfp, rg, and savage.

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions.

Lol tankless vader squad... Who are you fooling man?
  • Options
    Shadroth wrote: »
    BROKEN BROKEN BROKEN!!!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/145986/dark-side-tb-findings-guidance-ab-strafe-impact/p1

Lots of people are IF they have good DS rosters and mods on those DS characters. Here is a thread I put together to help others for team ideas and what can work - this was the first DS TB and I haven't lost a battle in any DS TB, including the first. Others have done the same.

I know @Nebulous also does very well in DS TB with some less than core-DS units.

If you have a heavy LS skew though it will be difficult for a while.

Lots of people aren't, in fact, beating it. Just the whales with God mods. G12 won't get you close.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback you guys @JohnnySteelAlpha @Nebulous. I’m glad that the people who have put in the hard work are successful. I’ve come off sounding a bit salty in my other comments, which I am to a degree, but nonetheless I’ve been proven wrong that this particalr game mode is NOT broken, it’s just about having the appropriate DS teams.
  • Options
    dimi4a wrote: »

Actually the whole Dark Side TB is wrong to begin with! A ton of OP Rebel healers/cleansers that make the Imperial Strategic Abilities irrelevant and the Rebel Strafing Run deals MASSIVE damage compared to the Orbital Bombardment which is a joke! Add to that the lack of more healers/cleansers on the Empire's side and i think you get the picture.

I think you hit it on the head right here!