2 TW too much

I am enjoying the additional content and the guild v guild competition in Territory Wars. My guild has done well. But I find back-to-back TW is too much. It is exhausting. Thought I’d share my opinion here and see whether other active players see it this way, too.

Replies

• i like it. it's not to much of a hassle! If you have a preset group of squads to run on def, setting it up is quite easy and quick and the battles on offense don't take up a ton of time. I usually have about 11 squads to run on offense and that takes about 40 min to run them all, so basically not as much time as i spend on pvp each day for better rewards. i like the zeta's! TW is my favorite aspect of the game right now so i don't think I'll be bored of it any time soon. Love getting to use all my roster to win instead of just my good arena team. TW was a breath of fresh air to those tired of running the same old teams every day.
  • I think TW is much better than TB. I'd preffer more days of TW and less of TB
  • I like it because our guild always wins. I don't have to do anything but put some defensive squads
  • vazelos81 wrote: »
    I think TW is much better than TB. I'd preffer more days of TW and less of TB

Me too!
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    vazelos81 wrote: »
    I think TW is much better than TB. I'd preffer more days of TW and less of TB

Well I agree that TB is more burdensome. Actually way more of a burden. But I want it to come frequently as well because I need/want 7* IPD and ROLO

Also I love TB reward much more than TW reward. I feel like it's my birthday when TB reward arrives. TW on the other hand is just nice extra couple zetas and not much else.
  • agree with the op, one tw is enough.
    I prefer tb more, it's rewards are way better than tw.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    To be honest I'd be happy with both tb and tw always on back to back.
  • It's not really a burden if you have a good guild. Set some preset defenses in just a couple of minutes. On offense I usually only do 3 or 4 battles. If you aren't in a guild with good participation though it can be rough. You should get more participation, get more people, or move to a better guild. If the participation is there, you won't have to do a lot.
  • zhtd17 wrote: »
    agree with the op, one tw is enough.
    I prefer tb more, it's rewards are way better than tw.

absolutely.
  • I agree two TW is a pain to do, I am one of the more active people in my guild. It's painful when people sign up, and don't participate, and we don't know which ones are just scoring zero.
  • Nay, give me more TW!
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • I personally would like to see TW running constantly -- defense day, offense day, defense day, offense day. And TB's overlaid on that with their previous schedule of once every 10 days or whatever it was. But I'm sure that would be confusing and overwhelming to many people.
  • I love tw and love it being back to back it’s not too much at all. Granted I have a good guild so that does help quite a bit
  • Two TWs starting right after TB is too much. Especially for guild officers. The TW can take a lot more time and direction than TB, so it really increases the amount of involvement for officers. I'd much rather see TB followed by one TW instead of two.
  • If you're going to double up TW's on us, then double up credit heists on us too so we can fund building teams better.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    If you're going to double up TW's on us, then double up credit heists on us too so we can fund building teams better.

+1
  • Maybe not TW specifically, but constant guild activities do get to be a bit much. I enjoy them overall, but having a constant commitment to do 'X, Y, Z' everyday I'm not a fan of. I'd prefer if TB and TW were both cut in half and rewards were doubled. We haven't even been doing this format very long - imagine by mid-June how much TW / TB / guild activity trauma it will feel like :) And what about when more content is added lol ... this game is huge.
  • Aren't they running 3 TW to 1 TB? The lack of character shards is the discouragement of TW. I am growing fond of being able to test different character combos with TW.
  • +1. 1 tb followed by 1 tw would be perfect. Run a cycle where they take 10 days and we are set to go 1st 11th and 21st
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

I'm not sure how I felt about it, but I don't run that end of things now, so it was just kinda sit back and do what you do.
  • TW is literally only one day out of three of actual activity. Day one is tap a button to join. Day two is set defense teams. If your guild has a set plan, and you have preset squads then this is a 2 minute job. It's then only one 24 hour period where you do a few 5 min battles.

You have the option to sit out if you want. You can also set more defense teams which allows other guildmates who want to attack more to save more offense teams, and doesn't require as much of your time. I really don't understand people complaining about TW due to time. It's like 30 min or less spread out over a 3 day span, and it's optional.

The only issue with everything being crammed together is guilds trying to shuffle people around without a breather day. And lately we've been getting a few days of nothing periodically. We had multiple days off between the last TW, and the current TB. Some people will complain no matter what I suppose.
  • 2-3 extra zetas are always a plus from me. I couldn't care less about the lowered currency from them because of the zetas. I love having them back to back.
  • phinfan309 wrote: »
    It's not really a burden if you have a good guild. Set some preset defenses in just a couple of minutes. On offense I usually only do 3 or 4 battles. If you aren't in a guild with good participation though it can be rough. You should get more participation, get more people, or move to a better guild. If the participation is there, you won't have to do a lot.
    Thanks for (incorrectly) judging me and my guild! We are doing just fine, thanks. 109M GP, 4-2-1 TW record, and the best FTP guild in the galaxy.
  • A post saying they don't want between 2-6 zetas in between every territory battle. . Wow
  • fyi you don't have to participate and your guild won't be handicapped for it cause you'll be put up against an enemy guild matching your 'participating' GP