Fleet Squad Improvement

Terpentin300
244 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hi everyone,

i'm currently Rank 12 in the Fleet Arena and sometimes i can reach the Top 8. A few month ago i was also rank 1 for some days, but then there were the Whales coming..

I cant compete with all the Whales in the Top 10 anymore. They all have already 6 to 7* Ships and Pilots on gear 9 to 10.

I want to try, to reach the Top 5 again but it feels like my fleet isn´t strong enough.
Maybe i just need some improvements.

Here are my ships:

https://swgoh.gg/u/terpentin300/ships/

Currently i'm running Tarkin Captial Ship, Biggs, Wedge, Vader, Boba, JC and on Reinforcement Maul, FOTP, TFP.

Maybe i have to switch some of these ships. I can imagine, that more target locks would fit better with Biggs, so i would kick out JC. But on the other hand, JC can boost Biggs so much..

FOTP and/or TFP could also be an option, but they are so squishy in my eyes and are destroyed so fast.

Should i add Fives to my fleet squad? Currently i also farming shards for Phoenix Ships. Maybe they would be a great addition to my fleet. I really don't know.

What you think about that? Any improvement ideas?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    5 star mods on all your pilots would help. More target locks. A guild that runs 5 heroic weekly to help you compete in gear and provide fleet currency for upgrading ships and guild event tokens buying more blueprints.