{GoS} is looking for newbies and fatigued players!

Prev1
The {Guardians Alliance} is a three guild alliance between Guardians of Order {GoO}, Guardians of Resistance {GoR}, and introducing Guardians of Sanity {GoS}.

{GoS} is a new guild for players new to the game, and a place where our players can go when feeling burnt out from the grind of the game.

{GoS} is currently running raids (both Pit and HAAT) as soon as tickets are available. Because this is more of a guild for people looking to reset their playing styles, or take breaks, there isn't currently a set schedule for raids. However, when raids are run they will both have a zero lock period—so you'll still be able to get your rewards! Same is said for TB and TW, while participation won't be mandatory, you'll be able to join and receive rewards.

The Alliance has a laid back atmosphere while maintaining a competitive edge. We are very active in gear donations and helping out with strategies and synergies when needed. {GoO} is based out of the UK while {GoR} and {GoS} are US based.

Language:
{GoS} ~ English

Timezone:
{GoS} ~ US CDT

Guild Galactic Power:
{GoS} ~ 16mil

Communication:
{GoO}, {GoR}, & {GoS} ~ Line & In Game Chat; Joining Line is mandatory to keep organized communication through the raids and TB.

The Pit Rancor Raid:
{GoS} ~ TBD

AAT Tank Takedown:
{GoS} ~ TBD

Raid Start Time:
{GoS}
PIT ~ 1:30pm CDT
AAT ~ 2pm CDT

Territory Battle:
{GoS} ~ TBD

Guild Rules: Be respectful to all who play the game whether in the forums or guild chat.

Because {GoS} is part of an alliance, should you ever want to get back into the game full speed, we have two guilds that you'll have eligibility to join. {GoO} is a UK based time zone, and {GoR} is a US based time zone.

Come join our fun alliance!

Thanks for your time,

BravoMaxi {GoO} of the Guardians Alliance
Line ID: bravomaxi

You may also contact,
Eeth Koth
Line ID: eethkoth

Nev
Line ID: Neviss

Replies

• Hey BravoMaxi,

I'd like to join your guild, but I can't find it in the guild search tool. But maybe I'm too low-level for you guys yet. I'm only a level 37. But I'm very active every day, spending all of my energy and doing everything possible to advance my characters. I'd like to join a guild that is active and can help me grow, and I can contribute raid tickets and whatever else every day. I do some P2P, so I've got some decent characters already, for my level that is. Ally code is 689-427-551.
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    Awesome, I've sent you an ally request
  • This is a great family of guilds to join as we like to keep the game fun. Any players who are tired of the grind come to the Guardians Alliance where you won't be pushed to compete.
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    Guild is filling up nicely. Get on the train!
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    GP is up to 22 mil now.
    20 spaces available.
    Ideal for new starters or casual players
  • My gf and I are looking for an active guild. I have been playing longer than she has and the guild I use to be in didn’t accept newbies. I jumped ship and am looking for a guild we can both join and grow in. I’m lvl 67 she’s lvl 25. Still have openings?
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    Yes we have! We'll get you in asap.

• Ally code 971-673-443
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    You need to leave your current guild first. I've sent you an ally request.
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    Raid starting tomorrow, join today for rewards!
  • TheKingJester
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Are there still openings? I'm level 35 with ally code 218-432-271. I think I might be too low leveled.
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    I've sent you an ally invite and a guild invite Jester
  • Oh, I've exceeded guild transitions for the day. Does it matter if I join later? Sorry.
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    No worries, join when you can.
  • Can we join in-game? or do we need an invite? I started my own guild (which has one other player) but as you know, it’s slow going. I would like to also invite the other person I’m with, but I think they’re a juvenile account as they don’t use in-game chat.
    Officer in STARELITES00000. Ally code: 125-568-795. I only accept requests if you are seeking to join our guild. Thanks! Guild Post
  • ID: 386-184-626
    Cpt.BlackBeard

I disbanded my sad little guild. Would appreciate an invite. Thanks!
    Officer in STARELITES00000. Ally code: 125-568-795. I only accept requests if you are seeking to join our guild. Thanks! Guild Post
  • Could you please also invite this player,
    ID: 517-217-344
    RealHarryP

Thank you!
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    Invite sent. Welcome aboard!
  • Hey I've been trying to find a guild I used to play this game and recently started a new account I'm level 37 and progressing fast. Just wanted to know if you guys could help me out. My ally code is 354-269-179. Thanks appreciate it
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    Invite sent Gus!
  • I’m newer to the game, been playing for about a month and a half or so. Level 47. Play everyday. Just started reading tutorials and watching videos so that I can learn the best way to level up. Ally code is 843-342-473.
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    Invite sent Fitz
  • Spots are filling up fast so join today to get your spot in a friendly and fun Alliance.
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    16 spaces left
  • 127-782-632 Invite me please. I'm a new player lvl 38, but I'm pretty active
  • Are you succeeding in haat?
  • Nev
    88 posts Member
    Still have a few spaces in our friendly guild!
  • Still looking for some fresh-faced new players to build. Get in now before the next TW setup period begins!
  • We still have room so join up today!!
  • Looking for a guild?? Come to the Guardians Alliance.