Artis of war tier 5.(results)

Augustus_101
5 posts Member
edited January 2018
Can my squad beat tier 5 of the event?
https://swgoh.gg/u/vandermark101/

Post edited by Augustus_101 on

Replies

• Simply put....and no attempt at being nasty here.....No.

g8 is probably the minimum you would need. You don't necessarily need the best mods or all abilities omega'd for tier 5 but with g7 and less toons I would be extremely surprised if you were able to do it.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    yes i believe
  • Id have say no as well. Yes tier 5 is not tht bad an u could possibly get by with all g7 chars but havin them all level 57 thts a no. If u can finish level them up to 85 so u can atleast upgrade their abilities more then yeh g7 will wrk. Don’t listen to ppl sayin yes cuz they will cause u to fail. Level them more an g7 will most definitely wrk
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Ferret2112 wrote: »
    Simply put....and no attempt at being nasty here.....No.

g8 is probably the minimum you would need. You don't necessarily need the best mods or all abilities omega'd for tier 5 but with g7 and less toons I would be extremely surprised if you were able to do it.

Given that people have cleared tier vii with gear 8 and I have cleared tier iii with level 40 gear 3 I'd assume he can do it but he has seven days of the event to find a few pieces of gear or add a star or two.
  • I cleared tier 7 with g9 ezra n g8 everyone else but had to use chopper. Could not even come close to tier 7 with sabine. Now tier 5 i beat with sabine also g8. T5 was easy. But i had all level 85 chars. The difference from t3 to t5 is tremendous an then from t5 to t7 is well beyond words. I hope he can clear t5 with wht he has n yes he has a week to wrk on em if he cant beat it but imo i think he will need to at the least just level them up sum so he can add mats to their atks n uniques. Gear he shd be fine on.
  • Chopper is 3 pieces away from gear 7 and i can get them to lvl 60 before it ends maybe 61. I thought i had some decent mods to at least try will see.Il post some results in a few days.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I hope he can clear t5 with wht he has n yes he has a week to wrk on em if he cant beat it but imo i think he will need to at the least just level them up sum so he can add mats to their atks n uniques. Gear he shd be fine on.

You see that he is level 58. It's not like he can just level some of them up.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Ferret2112 wrote: »
    Simply put....and no attempt at being nasty here.....No.

Given that people have cleared tier vii with gear 8 and I have cleared tier iii with level 40 gear 3 I'd assume he can do it but he has seven days of the event to find a few pieces of gear or add a star or two.

You are correct, and my opinion is purely speculative. My advice would be to make the effort to level, gear, mod and increase abilities on these characters as much as possible in order to ensure the victory. Not only would that increase the likelihood of him being successful, but Phoenix is a solid team to build in early game (and judging by his account that is where he is) arena, can also be used to unlock Palpatine, is required for special missions in TB and is used by many as a solid defensive team in TW. Really can't go wrong with committing some resources to them.
  • i didn't look, but no.
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Best advice I can give you is what was given to me: focus on Chopper and not Sabine, and stockpile your gear for the next few days. If you can’t clear it, the. Use the stockpiled gear on Phoenix. If you can clear it, use the stockpiled gear on whoever you want.

Good luck and may the force be with you?
  • Its the only solid squad i have atm il be gearing them anyways for the future events. Tier 5 is a bonus the aim is tier 7. Im gonna stick with them untill i have better mods all lvl 85 7* and gear them to 8.ezra g10 and hera zeb g9. So far this squad has not been a punishment for me so its ok. Thx for the responds this community is amazing.
  • maybe. I did it with all gear 7 but I had really good mods on them. all level 60
  • I don't remember the event being that hard, so given that it's a week long you should be okay--but you're probably not going to get it done on day one. Bring up your pilots' Power and don't neglect Ackbar and you should stand a good chance of beating the RNG.

Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    I don't remember the event being that hard, so given that it's a week long you should be okay--but you're probably not going to get it done on day one. Bring up your pilots' Power and don't neglect Ackbar and you should stand a good chance of beating the RNG.

Good luck!

I don't think he is looking at chimaera. Just thrawn.
  • Ya tht was my bad didnt notice he was only level 58 i was just lookin at his Phoenix themselves. Its been so long ago almost two yrs now since i was back around tht level tht i cant remember every aspect of the game such as cant level chars past ur own player level so yeh me advising u to level them was all for not lol. An with gear bein level based as well u will only be able to gear so much also so hopefully if u can max them to whtever it is u can max them to it will be enuf. I wish u nuthin but the best rng possible
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub.
  • Augustus_101
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    .yes they can

https://swgoh.gg/u/vandermark101/collection/
    it was easy to unlock him first try whole team was still standing
    Post edited by Augustus_101 on
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member

Grats on clearing it.
  • I just got him to 7*.

I used Hera(L)g9, zeb g8, kanan g8, ezra g8, and chopper g8.
    Full omega on all save chopper. Chopper had only his unique omega’d.
    Mostly 5* mods with a few 4* and an average speed boost of +60 for each toon.
    Used taunt to protect fractured toon. Ezra used Zeb, Hera used Ezra.
    No zeta needed. Seven attempts.

Yeah, rng heavy. My last attempt seemed almost easy compared to my first six.