Embo and Bossk

Why make a Bounty hunter mission when there is only 6 to choose from and 4 of them are not even worth getting past gear 7. Unless embo and bossk appear this mission is just awful.

Replies

• It's beatable - but as of now it's a resource sink - likely trying to get gear purchase from frustrated players. We have a couple guys who've done it in the guild, I'm pretty close and I'll "probably" get it next time.
    Note though, BH is due a faction pass, it's probably worth having starred and semi-geared for when it happens.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I get that its beatable but why should i put a furnace on cad bane when he's no better when at a higher gear. I have them all except zam at 7* but still don't see any point. Even though they are a due a upgrade it may not occur for another 6 months. We need it now as theres no depth in the faction at all.
  • Not that we need more Rebels... but I’d be more than a little pumped if the Leia that brought Chewie to Jabba’s Palace in ROTJ was brought in as a BH. Dual Faction characters are a plus.

But yeah, rework the faction and give us Bossk and Embo.
  • 4-LOM, Zuckuss and Jango are needed too