Jedi Master Luke Idea

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited January 2018
Saw Last Jedi, came up with a comp for Luke. Feel free to tell me your thoughts.

Master Luke Skywalker
Light Side, Jedi
Powerful support unit with incredible abilities...at a cost.

Breathe...Just Breathe (Basic): Luke grants target ally Offense Up and Advantage for 1 turn, then they are called to attack target. If the ally is a Jedi (or JTRey), they regain 10% health and protection.

It's Time for the Jedi to End: Jedi allies lose all protection, then gain offense, defense, and turn meter equal to the % of protection lost. (Cooldown - 3)

Cut Off From the Force (Special): Luke dispels ALL (including locked) buffs and debuffs from both sides, then inflicts (locked) buff immunity for 2 turns. (Cooldown - 4)

Force Projection (Unique): Anytime Luke is attacked, he has a 50% chance to dodge, and a 50% chance to counter. However, each time Luke dodges, he loses 5% of his health, but when he counters, he gains 5% health.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
Post edited by CaptainRex on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • About the last one, how about some way to regain his health, if he just loses health, even if it cannot defeat him (like ahsoka fulcrum), he will be super easy to defeat.
  • About the last one, how about some way to regain his health, if he just loses health, even if it cannot defeat him (like ahsoka fulcrum), he will be super easy to defeat.

Good point. What if that basic also gave him 10% health and protection recovery? Would that be too OP?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • On his basic? 10% might be a bit much, leia´s passive does that (every time she hits she regains 5% health and protection), under CLS lead it makes her deadly and a pain to deal with, unless you can remove her stealth. But that only works so well for her because of her follow-up attacks, if (hermit) luke does not counter at least, he will still be fairly vulnerable in my opinion.
  • On his basic? 10% might be a bit much, leia´s passive does that (every time she hits she regains 5% health and protection), under CLS lead it makes her deadly and a pain to deal with, unless you can remove her stealth. But that only works so well for her because of her follow-up attacks, if (hermit) luke does not counter at least, he will still be fairly vulnerable in my opinion.

Gave him a counter, which in turn heals him. Whaddya think?
    Force Projection (Unique): Anytime Luke is attacked, he has a 50% chance to dodge, and a 50% chance to counter. However, each time Luke dodges, he loses 5% of his health, but when he counters, he gains 5% health.