Casual Guilds Looking For Players - January 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Prev13
phroxenphyre
463 posts Member
edited January 2018
If you are a CASUAL guild looking for players, post your ads here. A Casual guild is one that:
  • Has no minimum activity or participation requirements.

These are the guilds that are more about camaraderie and having fun than achieving any specific game-related goals. It doesn't matter what level you are, how many raid tickets you contribute each day or even whether you participate in raids, Territory Battles or Territory Wars. Players in these guilds are free to play the game however they like.

Rules:
  • No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
  • Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
  • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently-asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your wait list, more awesomeness etc.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

How you sell your guild is up to you but please try to keep it to a reasonable length. Some basic information you should include is:
  • Your guild name
  • Forum usernames of your guild recruiters
  • Link to your guild's recruitment chat server/channel, if applicable (Discord, Line, etc)
  • Your guild's reset time, preferably in terms of UTC or GMT offset (UTC 11:30, GMT -06:00, etc)
  • What tier of raids your guild completes and how often
  • How well your guild does at Territory Battles and Territory Wars
  • Minimum player level/GP and character requirements, if any
  • Anything else you feel is important for people to know
Post edited by phroxenphyre on

Replies

• Zuckuss12
    129 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Guild name: Gand Trandoshan Alliance

Recruiter: Zuckuss: Ally Code 312-828-375

We are accepting any level and any activity. Casual but will be doing raids and exchanging items regularly.

Sharing of advice and tips daily. So, if you are newer, or just casual, give us a shot.

37 active members. Starting a Rancor Raid Friday, 1/26!
    Post edited by Zuckuss12 on
  • Riblith
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Lords Legends busca aliados. Somos guild Español muy activo en el que hay buena cooperación y jugadores de nivel 85 que pueden ayudar a crecer o en el que puedes hacer hrancor y en breve haat
    Post edited by Riblith on
  • Hey we have a guild of about 20 active members, looking to merge with another similarly sized guild so we can start doing territory wars. Casual and fun, our guys like to chat and are active daily, though we have no requirements to adhere to. We run HRancor and Normal AAT, but need more members earning raid tickets (again, we don't track who earns what, just want to see our numbers grow). Hard to get a merge going because people seem to want others to join THEIR guild, though when you think about it, how much does the name of the guild really matter...? Whether its another small guild looking to merge, or some solo players looking for a guild, doors open! The more members we get the better it is for everyone involved.

Guild Name: Space Grass

• Small new relaxed guild called Use the 4orce
    looking for active players of any level to help gain raid tickets
    Ally code 259-146-613
  • Rabid Womp Rats

We are a casual but active guild looking for like-minded players to swell our ranks.

We don’t have any rules at the moment, but may add stuff like no damage 1st 24hours on raids in the future if it benefits our members.

We currently do T6 Pit and Normal Tank raids as often as we can. Hoping to move up to heroic Pit in the near future.

We manage 8-9 stars in Territory Battles. Hoping to improve that with increased membership.

We don’t have enough people to do Territory Wars yet but hope to soon.

We don’t use any outside messaging ap like Discord, etc.

Reset 3:30 am GMT.

If you:

• Play regularly but aren’t interested in rules about times and levels of activity;
    • Want the benefits and fun of a guild without any pressure or obligations;
    • Like the game but have a life;

Rabid Womp Rats may be the guild for you.

Message me or look for us in advanced guild search to contract outer rim rabies.

• Hey there,

we are recruiting new members to our guild!
    We are only 8 members, so everyone is welcome. Help us to rise!
    For the moment we are able to rancor raid heroic and NAAT.
    So join us and some day we will run HAAT!

Just search for our guild „Wild Karrde United“ or take the ally code „697-376-635“

Thanks
  • Missekay
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Posted on wrong thread
    Post edited by Missekay on
  • Small new relaxed guild called Use the 4orce
    looking for active players of any level to help gain raid tickets
    Ally code 259-146-613
  • Greetings to all
    No Jeding Chance is looking for some fresh faces
    We are just about 25 players we can knock the Pit on Tier 7 for shards without thinking about it.
    Tank Takedown almost at the time to start farming General Kenobui shards

All we ask is that you have at least 1 6 level toon or better still a level 7 so you can join in with all of the fun.

My Ally code is 485-449-192

No team line chat required we have players in europe, UK & USA.

Any questions please ask.
  • Moofmilkers is looking for members we are an active guild for any level player with lots of helpful people We happily fulfill exchanges and have a discord to make tipping helping and general fun easier https://discord.gg/dppt4cd
  • Hi neighbor, would you kindly join PLANETNAME guild?

We are a guild of friends with the goal to fill our ranks and have fun.
    Guild GP is 6.2 million
    24/50 active players all levels and skills.
    Raids: Rancor T6 and growing fast, also AAT.

With you, we can really see some new opportunities open up. Thank you for the consideration.
    Fly casual my friends!
    Ally code 222-282-339

Wow I had no idea the "guild merge" messages would be so strong. "No thank you" to all offers on merging. Thank you.
  • Currently looking for members to join our guild; currently we have around 35 members and looking for more. We run Hpits with 24 hr 0 registration then ffa @6cst the following night; currently running nAaT with atleast 1 HAat a month depending on my main account guild activities(TW, TB). Current GP is 18 million; usually 11-12 * in territory. Discord is a must; If interested please pm me.
  • XxKFC_4_L1FExX
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Gamer Grls
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1027/gamer-grls/

Few. Lvl. 75+

We are a active laid back guild looking for members to join we are currently 30/50 capacity.
    We do heroic rancor and NAAT we are close to attempting HAAT

All we ask is join line and participate daily

LINE is xxkfc4l1fexx
  • Concord1774
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    guild name: rebellion’s fist
    No forums, too casual for that yet , no one on swgoh.gg yet, gp 4mm, 25 members.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/35216/rebellions-fist/
    I’m not the leader, or officer, but I stopped playing guild roulette when I found them
    Guild reset time: UTC 15:30

Doing tier 3,4,5 pit raids, every couple of days, aat 6 months:-)
    Need more players for territory wars, please join before next pit raid
    No real minimum, but you should have 4* squad to enjoy the pit raids.

Good, casual guild. Help each other with exchange, and several l 85 allies.
    Active chat, discussions about current pit/daily guild.

• G20
    132 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    crenwagon wrote: »
    Hey we have a guild of about 20 active members, looking to merge with another similarly sized guild so we can start doing territory wars. Casual and fun, our guys
    Post edited by G20 on
  • Hello! My guild Wookiee Rampage currently has 7-10 spaces for new members or a small guild merge. We are currently 36m GP and looking for regular players who are willing to contribute to 7 star Rancor Raids, 6 star Tank raids (working towards HAAT currently) and our territory Battle/War campaigns!

We’re a fun and friendly group, uk/European time zone with no daily ticket requirements, just want regular players who will help us to get stronger and enjoy the game together!

Drop me a message if interested - my in game ally code is 693-779-194 - thanks!
  • Urban_warrior
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    EDIT: We now run HAAT :)

MightyEwoks are looking for new casual players at lvl 75+

Our stats:
    • 33 million GP
    • Herioc Pit raid 2-3 times pr week (24hrs 0 damage rule)
    • Herioc AAT 1-2 times pr week
    • Raid start at 19.30 GMT + 1 (central european time)

We have no minimum requirements, other than you are a active player. We help and support our new members.

We only have one open spot, if you are interested PM me.

Best regards
    Urban Warrior
    Guild Leader.

Post edited by Urban_warrior on
  • Are you a casual player looking for a guild with strong leadership or tired of all the rules and pressure from larger guilds? Well stop looking! Join “4 the Rebellion”

Looking for daily players, level doesn’t matter as long as you are willing to do the grind. We are Heroic Rancor capable and we want to grow into an HAAT guild. We work together to complete TB and TW to maximize rewards.

Contact me for more Info.
    Line ID reyman14
    Discord Dee Oh Gee#7051
  • Looking for casual players to join our guild. We currently have 15-20 folks who enjoy playing and chatting. We have a discord set up that isn’t very active but encourage new members to join and chat. Currently running Heroic Pit about every week (we make sure that everyone who is active gets a shot at rewards) and regular AAT wheneve raid tickets allow.

My Ally Code: 357-626-955

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/yGQBDqg

We will be starting another heroic pit raid in the next day or two, join now to get in on rewards!

Cheers,

Fenrir
  • Ohana11
    38 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Universal Peacekeepers (currently at 46/50 members; 60M Guild GP) - HAAT / HPit Guild
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21717/universal-peacekeepers/

If you're looking for a fun HAAT guild that strives to be fair and welcoming to all players in the guild, get up with me by PM or on Discord (see info below). We have a good mix of UK/EU and US players (most are UK). Our group is mostly F2P, but very active. Raid start times are 20:00 GMT.

- Raids: Currently running HPit ~3x per week and HAAT ~2x per week. We have a 6-hour zero damage period for the HPit raid. No rules at the moment for the HAAT.
    - Chat: Discord participation is required.
    - TW: Usually have 40-44 members participating
    - TB: We’ve been getting ~23-28 stars in LS/DS TB's (enough for the crystal rewards in both)

Ohana 11 (ally code 238-421-696; Discord ID: Ohana11#6585)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ohana11/

Feel free to PM me or chat via Discord.
  • Hey fellow nerds,

We do need some stronger players who are interested in helping lead (no admin required just power) guild but will not Turn away new players. We are a small but are growing fast. We are looking for players who can join us to have fun and participate in raids, battles and wars. We aren’t super serious but we do love a good challenge and like to work together to achieve more for all our members. Guild name is Dorstein Rebellion. Come join our little , diverse group of Star Wars nerds and have some fun.

Current Guild GP 14.6M
    Level 85 players- 8
    level 80-84 players -5
    Level 80 and below - 27
    Member count 40 (23 very active) will be streamlining unactive members soon
    Pit raid Heroic (24 hr 0 damage rule) we do a lower tier every other raid that help lower members grow faster.’
    Tank normal (for now)

Daily contributions and exchanges are part of the game but we don’t hold you to any hard and fast expectations. We just enjoy playing and appreciate whatever you can offer to the efforts of the guild.

We are pretty competitive in TB (13 stars on last) but still need the numbers and a few stronger player to take part in TW and bolster TB. If you have any questions I’m happy to answer any of them so drop me a message, otherwise, Please feel free to join as our group is open till we get the right combination of members together.

Ps we are not looking to move but should you be interested in merging with us we would be happy to consider
  • Super casual and new guild looking for players to help us grow.

The 'Sons of the Renegades' is a freshly founded guild and already counts 9 Members.

We take everyone in. Our leaders maim accounts are part of the Reliable Renegades which is an all heroic guild, so we bring the experience, you bring the will and firepower!

Mergers welcome as long as you're willing to join us (motherguild and so on).

PM me here, search for us ingame or if ou have LINE add me there (DeFekt713)
  • We are a casual and laid back guild that understands that real life is a priority!

We are looking for players of all levels that enjoy playing the game for the fun of the game!

4.6 mil GP
    Lvl 85 members 3
    Lvl 80-84 members 2
    Lvl 80 and below 21
    We currently have 26 members with 19 being active!
    We would love to grow the guild and be able to participate in more of the raids!

We do tank takedown approx every six months as we don't have enough high lvl players yet to participate.
    We do normal pit raids as tickets become available!

We look forward to being able to do more raids and being able to do the heroic raids and tank takedowns as our numbers grown

We currently average 7 stars on the TB
    And haven't been able to do any territory wars yet due to not enough players to participate!

We would love to have any players that are willing to at least do daily activities and participate in raids and events as they happen, however we don't watch to see who's doing what just want to have fun playing!
    No inline chat required!

Look for force 12 in guild search or message me, or send Allie request!

Ally # 112-557-682
  • The WolfPackWarriors are a casual, friendly guild looking to fill a few vacancies.

We're an advanced guild around 72 mil GP, easily complete both raids on heroic, average around 30 stars in both Territory Battles even when down a few players, and have a strong track record on territory wars (only two losses to date). Nonetheless, we're rules-lite - all we really require is that you observe the 24 hour zero-damage period for each raid. Beyond that, participation is strongly encouraged but not required - no ticket minimums, no requirements for TB/TW, we'll never tell you that you must farm anything, etc. We do ask that you let us know if you're going inactive for more than a day or two, but we understand that life takes priority over the game.

Our guild events reset time is 8:30 pm EST (1:30 pm GMT). We rotate our raid times to try and accommodate members from around the globe, with Rancor occurring at 10 am, 4 pm, and 10 pm EST, and AAT at 11 am and pm EST. Despite not requiring any ticket amounts, we tend to get close to maximum tickets and thus do raids very often.

We're open to players of all levels, whether advanced or new! PM either myself or StickyWARD if interested. Come join the Pack!
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Zevox wrote: »
    The WolfPackWarriors are a casual, friendly guild looking to fill a few vacancies.

We're an advanced guild around 72 mil GP, easily complete both raids on heroic, average around 30 stars in both Territory Battles even when down a few players, and have a strong track record on territory wars (only two losses to date). Nonetheless, we're rules-lite - all we really require is that you observe the 24 hour zero-damage period for each raid. Beyond that, participation is strongly encouraged but not required - no ticket minimums, no requirements for TB/TW, we'll never tell you that you must farm anything, etc. We do ask that you let us know if you're going inactive for more than a day or two, but we understand that life takes priority over the game.

Our guild events reset time is 8:30 pm EST (1:30 pm GMT). We rotate our raid times to try and accommodate members from around the globe, with Rancor occurring at 10 am, 4 pm, and 10 pm EST, and AAT at 11 am and pm EST. Despite not requiring any ticket amounts, we tend to get close to maximum tickets and thus do raids very often.

We're open to players of all levels, whether advanced or new! PM either myself or StickyWARD if interested. Come join the Pack!

I would love to join. I sent an invite. Please accept. Thanks
  • About us: Natural Affinity is a cross-game guild that began on a tabletop with Magic: The Gathering. We have hosted guilds for a variety of TCGs, MMOs, and IAPs. The TCG arm is offline nowadays, but Zifan is still the lead proprietor on the MMO side. I am a former WoW raid leader who has found much less time available for scheduled and dedicated team raiding. I launched a team in 2014 on Clash of Clans and built it to a self sustaining group of loyal and fun adult players before I took a step back and let the clan officers take the reigns. We launched teams on Boom Beach and Clash Royale, but preferred to keep those teams small and reserved for Clash membership.
    In september we launched a Natural Affinity guild in SWGoH, and we will begin with a public recruitment round. We are in recruitment mode for now, but time tends to be limited once influx picks up. I will host this team launch with the following plans for implementation:
    Phase 1: Recruitment is open to all players of all types for now but activity requirement minimums are likely to rise over time. You should be seeking a long term team to participate in game events with. You should be a dedicated player who logs on daily, reads chat, and participates in all guild room activities. We will welcome recruits of all skill sets and levels, and provide whatever support members of the team need. We do not associate your game level with your IQ, and everyone gets an equal vote when guild rules and officers are elected, enacted, or modified. During recruitment I will assume leadership and provide a limited number of interim officer slots to those who demonstrate the potential to help keep things running smoothly for our membership.
    Phase 2: Recruitment remains open but as the roster fills the team will first vote to establish a basic and simple set of rules that maintain fair play for all current members regardless of rank or level. These rules typically begin to include a rising minimum level requirement paced with our slowest active player, what exactly those rules are (level, tickets per day, zero damage policies) is entirely up to the team when we decide to have ameeting. Meeting interval will also be decided by team discussion and vote. At this point we tend to eliminate quite a few people who want it 'my way or the highway' and wont accept the decisions of the team vote, so recruitment stays open for a short while after the rules are set.
    As an example: 2 months after our Clash team launch the clan closed to invite only, the minimum town hall level was fixed to our lowest player and rose with him, and a minimum number of troop donations per season was selected.
    Phase 3: The guild leader position will become an elected position. The guild will decide the number of officers needed and make nominations to form a ballot. All candidates go on a universal ballot and the one with the most votes is the new leader. Elected leaders have the option to defer the rank to the next highest voted officer. Officer ranks are awarded to each candidate, who can also decline the promotion, until the fixed number of officer slots are filled. From here forward the guild will continue to sustain itself - typically until the game gets old or superceded. We may decide to set a number of lifetime tickets produced to ensure new members get familiar with our environment before making global decisions for the group.
    Patience and a willingness to provide what you can to help team mates grow are common characteristics of long term members and officers on this network. A large majority of us are military veterans, so combining a drive to earn shared success is a big plus as well.
    High level experience is always a big huge help, but we will never be one of those hardcore teams that boots good active people for leveling at their own pace, making small errors, or lacking a connection to 65 ancillary websites or applications to run things that can be done on in-game chat. Especially because we have a high tendency to gain team members from around the globe. If HAAT 600 daily tickets or else boot guilds are what you're seeking best of luck but that isn't us. If or when you want to find a team of skilled players who dedicate our time to having fun in good company, hit me up here or join us in-game.
    If at any time a player can't join because of level/game admin purposes, or if you are removed for inactivity if we decide on rules in the future - send the current leader a PM to request a rejoin and we’ll get you set up.
  • DaisiesAndConfused
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    • Guild name: Viva la force
    • Current Member Count: 49/50
    • HAAT & Heroic Rancor Raid Times: 9PM EST (1 day 0 damage rule)
    • GP: 96M
    • TW: Winning about 66% of the time, last 5 TW, 4 wins, 1 tie
    • TB: Light: 31 stars, Dark: 32 stars
    • No Ticket Requirement but most of us do 600 dailies
    • Discord is needed for communications

Looking For: 1 Member with over 2M GP.
    PM me if interested
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    Zevox wrote: »
    The WolfPackWarriors are a casual, friendly guild looking to fill a few vacancies.

How do I pm you?
  • Guild name: force 12
    Current member count: 16/50
    Raid times not set yet
    GP: 4.6 M
    TB: Avg 7 stars
    No ticket requirements, no rules, other than respect each other! Just have fun, play the game and try to participate in events and raids.
    No chat requirements
    Guild activities reset at 5:30 pm central USA time
    We are looking for casual Daily players that want to participate in raids of all levels! We haven't attempted any heroic raids yet! But are looking forward to when we have enough players to do so!

We do understand that RL happens just pleas let us know if you're going to be gone for more than a day or two!

Interested? Message me, look us up on guild search and join up, or send all request! My Ally code is 112-557-682

Look forward to having you join us!
  • Guild Name: Bounty Hero Hunters
    Guild Leader/Recruiter: MathAvenger
    Guild Discord Server: https://discord.gg/79GXyNR
    Guild Reset Time: UTC 18:30
    Guild Raid Level and Frequency: Weekly T6 AAT; Twice Weekly T4 and T6 Pit
    Guild Achievement in Territory Battles/Wars: 10-11 stars in Territory Battles, a few players shy of Territory Wars
    Minimum player level/GP and character requirements: No minimum requirements
    Other: We are a friendly, casual guild with around 35 active members (with a range of levels from L4x to L85) looking to grow. We are not yet ready for heroic raids, but we are preparing for them. Are you an active player who likes teamwork? If you're interested or have questions, send a PM.
This discussion has been closed.