No starck shards

I’m only about 30 shards away from getting starck to 7* and have all the pieces to g12 him once there. The problem is he hasn’t been in the store for over a week. He usually pooped up at least once a day. Now it’s never. And if I click on find his shards it tells me there aren’t any places to obtain him. Is anybody else having this problem? I’m going nuts. I just want to finish this guy. Please help!!

Replies

• Picked up 5 this morning
  • It's all good, your just enjoying a slow spell, it will change soon enough. Starck showed up this morning for me so he is still there just being elusive. It happens.
  • Happens all the time - you get hit with long "dry spells" for all the random appearance toons. It's supposed to be RNG, but it's not, these long spells are then punctuated by then seeing them several times in a row over a particular week. I remember I was at 80/100 for Chirrutt for so so long. Then I got him in the next 2 days when he showed up 4 times.
    I assume someone thought this method would get people to pay more $$$ to get what they want - I just don't see how that works. It's not like... you don't see Stark for a week and a half there's any other option to get him, you know.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    That's just the way store RNG works. Sometimes you get into a rut. But if it makes you feel any better, I'm sitting at 10/85 and I've barely missed any chances to buy him since he was released - the rut appears to be my home :(
    You could try refreshing the store and hope for the best. That's your only real option.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    That's just the way store RNG works. Sometimes you get into a rut. But if it makes you feel any better, I'm sitting at 10/85 and I've barely missed any chances to buy him since he was released - the rut appears to be my home :(
    You could try refreshing the store and hope for the best. That's your only real option.

We might be neighbors. I’m on 0 for 3 weeks zeta avenue.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Happens all the time - you get hit with long "dry spells" for all the random appearance toons. It's supposed to be RNG, but it's not, these long spells are then punctuated by then seeing them several times in a row over a particular week. I remember I was at 80/100 for Chirrutt for so so long. Then I got him in the next 2 days when he showed up 4 times.
    I assume someone thought this method would get people to pay more $$$ to get what they want - I just don't see how that works. It's not like... you don't see Stark for a week and a half there's any other option to get him, you know.

That's funny, because I had a long dry spell, picked up 5 and then back to a dry spell.... where is my flood of shards.... Do I also need to sport some tinfoil for this to work?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »

Ah, I rented a place there for a couple of months back in May. Went from about 10 zetas ahead of some of my guildmates (equipped a zeta when they were at about 10/20) to 10 behind. Was well up into the double digits for my "challenges without zetas" streak. If I'd known I would have invited you over for BBQ - my grilled porg is to die for.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • kalidor wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »

Ah, I rented a place there for a couple of months back in May. Went from about 10 zetas ahead of some of my guildmates (equipped a zeta when they were at about 10/20) to 10 behind. Was well up into the double digits for my "challenges without zetas" streak. If I'd known I would have invited you over for BBQ - my grilled porg is to die for.

Hopefully I’ll be out of here soon. I have some fresh blue milk to bring to the Porg-B-Q
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Forget gear exchange, we need store exchange.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH