Rumour for new pack

VIII
495 posts Member

New Pack Option: Aurodium Data Pack
This data pack guarantees the following 5 drops:
1st Drop: CT-7567 “REX” character shards OR character
2nd Drop:5 Synergy character shards (CT-5555 OR Plo Koon, OR Clone Sergeant Phase 1)
3rd Drop: 100K Credits
4th Drop: 10 4-star Training Droids
5th Drop: 2 Ability Material MK III

Replies

• Rumoured price??
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Lol just posting what I see
  • I love it! Not in the least interested so I can keep my $$$
  • Pass
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Definitely passing as Rex is not farmable
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I expect to see this type of pack for every new chromium toon. This is probably in response to extremely poor sales of chromium to grab Rex simply because it would cost an additional $1k-$2k to get him.
  • I mean, I'd give a dollar I guess? I wonder if these would be purchased with ally currency. Weird.
  • Lando it is
  • Rex is not farmable...so whats the point of buying. 99% of the people are not invested in first order team. So, its unlikely anyone will buy this pack.
  • Rex is not farmable...so whats the point of buying. 99% of the people are not invested in first order team. So, its unlikely anyone will buy this pack.

He's a clone, not FO, but I agree. I'd love to have a Clone team, but I'm not going to spend several hundred dollars on someone that isn't going to immediately help me on one of the tables.
  • Prob $99. No matter the price, all I'd get out is the Rex shards, credits, droids, purp mats and plo shards, seeing as I have 5s and clone trooper maxed already. So unless it's $1, I won't be buying it.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    I'm actually excited for this. Need to see the price though. Ever since they added Rex I decided I'd focus on getting a clone team going. So far I got Clone Sergeant level 70 gear gear 8, just unlocked Fives today (had to finish getting Ahsoka up for Yoda first) and allay have him at gear 7. Plo Koon I'll have by the weekend as I had to finish JC.
  • I'm interested to see if this pack helps at all with their free fall in the top grossing charts. I don't think so, I don't see the value in the pack.

Probably only cost like 40 though.