Please nerf Imperial Probe Droid Mission

2Next

Replies

• Options
    G9 Veers no zeta
    G7 stark no zeta 6 star
    G7 snowtrooper no omegas
    G12 shore trooper no g12 pieces slow and modded for protection total health and protection 170k heal5h and protection
    G12 deathtrooper no zeta no g12 pieces

Outside of shore trooper not modded in any special way some mods not even leveled up almost lost shore trooper in the final wave
  • Options
    keep gearing up your toons like everyone else and you'll get there. Just because you can't beat a mission doesn't mean it requires a nerf. Its suppose to be a game that you progress in and step up in game play otherwise whats the point. so sack up and whale harder
  • Options
    Let me explain. A man goes up to a dart board and with three darts hits a 20, a triple 20 and another triple 20. He scores 140. The second man goes up to the dart board and with the same darts, hits a 16, a 7 and a 19. He scores 42. So what does he do next?.....

1. Realise he was going for the wrong numbers to start with?
    2. Practice his aiming and throwing technique?, or
    3. Ask them to nerf the dart board.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    I wait to attack Luke until he has Call to Action. Then I use Veers aoe and watch him get slaughtered.

this only works if they don't gain foresight. RNG dependent based on the turn meter saved up from phase 1 and whether or not they gain foresight. same applies to the death mark strategy. If CLS has foresight and it's DTs turn, you're going to get slaughtered.
    Not necessarily. DT will double tap, the first removing foresight and the second sticking a daze. A lot has to go wrong RNG wise for a strong trooper team to lose if they follow the "right to left" kill order. I had beaten it even before any of them were g12. Is it possible to lose? Sure. But not likely if your team is 7* g10-g12 and modded well (not even "arena mods" - just solid mods).

I think you’re forgetting that CLS can cleanse daze. So unless your next toon has ability block AND CLS doesn’t go next, it’s likely that he’ll be able to cleanse the daze and you’re back to fighting the foresight fun
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback: Events.

Based on the replies, DM me if you prefer that it go in Character Strategy, or to rename the thread and go back to DS TB discussion.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne