New Player Feedback and Suggestions

Vampire_X
1431 posts Moderator
edited January 2018
Do you have topics you wished were covered in the New Player section of the forums? Do you have suggestions for ways to improve the New Player section? Are there things you dislike about the New Player section? Please post your suggestions, Feedback, ideas, and constructive critisism here and help us improve this section for all players, both New and Old.
Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber

Replies

• I don’t understand the guild at all apparently. I hit my 600 everyday and now I am not getting guild tokens is there something I have done to Change a setting or something?
  • SouperStr wrote: »
    I don’t understand the guild at all apparently. I hit my 600 everyday and now I am not getting guild tokens is there something I have done to Change a setting or something?

600 is for raid tickets. Guild tokens are for guild activities (changes each day and pays out at certain time )
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Suggestion for new player section: explanations of all the buffs/debuffs.
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Suggestion for new player section: explanations of all the buffs/debuffs.

http://gaming-fans.com/star-wars-goh/swgoh-resources/buffs-debuffs-list/
  • Sunnie1978
    2904 posts Moderator
    SouperStr wrote: »
    I don’t understand the guild at all apparently. I hit my 600 everyday and now I am not getting guild tokens is there something I have done to Change a setting or something?

600 refers to raid tickets that you contribute to your guild for opening Rancor and Tank raids. Raid tickets are earned by using energy in light side, dark side, cantina or mod holo-tables.

Guild tokens are earned based on daily guild activities. The daily guild activity changes at your guild reset, so starting at guild reset for the day: Sundays are Cantina Energy, Mondays are Light Side Energy, Tuesdays are Galactic War nodes, Wednesdays are Hard Nodes, Thursday are Challenges, Friday is Dark Side Energy and Saturdays are Arena battles. There are Different tiers for the daily guild activities, your guild must reach tier 1 to receive guild tokens, and you must have above a 0 for you to receive guild tokens
  • X3ina
    89 posts Member
    Not sure if there is one, but if you can post the minimum gp/gear lvl/ability lvl for 3 starring 3rd tier of mod challenges from first try. Preferably all of them xD
  • Sunnie1978
    2904 posts Moderator
    Hi @X3ina , the Gamechangers have videos on the mods challenges, with gear, toons, and tips to 3* all the challenges. This playlist from Warrior is one of the most recommended lists of videos on mods:
  • There are some characters I want in the game: Supreme Leader Snoke, Luke Skywalker (Ach-to), Porgs, Jabba the Hutt, Rotta the Hutt, Padme Organa, General Hux( First Order Dreadnaught (Hux's capital ship), General Leia Organa(Resistance), Chancellor Palpatine, and Chancellor Palpatine (Exposed) hope some get added in! :)B)
  • Sunnie1978
    2904 posts Moderator
    Hi @ItsMooseMilkFNA .The best place to list ideas of features and characters you would like to be added to the game is the feedback section of the forum. Here, devs monitor threads and suggestions related to their area of game design. The devs may not respond, but many characters and features that have been requested through the feedback section have been added to the game in the past. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/feedback-home
  • Any clue when the Bounty Hunter Galactic Bounty might come back?! I'm waiting for tier IV to get the Zam Wessel Quest... thanks!
  • Sunnie1978
    2904 posts Moderator
    Nope, the return date has not been announced yet. The events that have been announced can be found here https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/196815/event-calendar-march-2019#latest

Please note that this list is usually not the full list and additional events get added to this list once the devs announce it.