Iden Versio????

I would love if I could get a Dev to confirm or deny this! I am one of those who loved the BF2 campaign, and was wondering if Iden Versio and any of the other characters will see light in GoH after The Last Jedi content is finished being released? Could really help give the DS some love for territory battles! Hopefully I'm not the only one who wants this lol

Replies

• Options
    Knowing them, they’ll probably give us
    the light side version of Iden.
  • Options
    SHE NEEDS TO BE EMPIRE that is all
  • Options
    msb14 wrote: »
    Knowing them, they’ll probably give us
    the light side version of Iden.
    And she'll be a rebel...
  • Options
    It would be decent. I like her in BF2. Since she's dark side there in multiplayer, my guess is she would be the same in SWGOH. If they were going to add her though, I would've thought they would've added her when BF2 was released.
  • Options
    I've been asking for Iden since before BF2 was released. I thought she would be kind of like Magmatrooper, to advertise the game. But we have too many Imps in the game. We need more Rebels...
  • Options
    Exactly! I could see her kit being amazing, AoE with the secondary fire of her blaster, plasma rifle shot, Droid shock, dispeller, the list goes on
  • Options
    I've been asking for Iden since before BF2 was released. I thought she would be kind of like Magmatrooper, to advertise the game. But we have too many Imps in the game. We need more Rebels...

Glad I'm not the only one, but your right. She should have been added in November if they were going to do it. That's why I'm wondering if she will ever be in the game
  • Options

You mean too many rebels right!!
  • Options
    It would be cool if they added her and made her the pilot of the TIE Fighter. The TIE Pilot could then be made the pilot of a TIE Interceptor. Empire needs some more ships in Fleet Arena.