Need NS help. should i change my team?

Hey, im right now running a NS team with Talzin L (she has a zeta on her lead), Assajj, Zombie, Talia and Daka. Should i keep talia or change her out? Or what works for you.

Replies

• Yes, by General Kenobi.
  • If this is for arena, I would definitely swap out Talia for acolyte. The acolyte cheese tactic with MT lead zeta will let you take almost any other squad on offense.
  • Yes for arena, and dont have kenobi yet. So the stealth from acolyte is better than tallias cleansing abilty. But is she really better, talia heals in almost every attack. Is acolytes damage so good you can switch out healing?
  • It's not for the damage, it locks any team without mass dispel or AoE
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Zombie with a stealth Acolyte is unbeatable without AoE or mass dispel.
  • BrakirKY
    145 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Acolyte with all her omegas and decent mods can hit for 15k+ on her basic (which is a double shot while stealthed), and upwards of 50k on her special. It is definitely worth swapping to her. She also has a single target ally cleanse on a critical hit on her special.
  • I have NS team same as yours but with Acolyte instead of Talia and have just gone top of my Arena. I have MT Zeta X 2 and Asaj Rampage Zeta. Still to get Daka zeta.
    If you gear & zeta them, get good speed mods, avoid troopers and CLS+Baze teams you will be heading for the top!
  • I dropped Acolyte for Talia once RJT hit and I've held much better on D and works great on offense also. Acolyte works great vs. everything but a really fast RJT - especially if it has Poe. If Acolyte gets a series of exposes put on her she loses TM, can't attack, and takes heavy damage. I would lose on offense to some of the RJT squads that had blistering speed - like Poe / R2 / BB8 all above 280. What will help you a lot is getting a zeta on Ventress and also MT uniques...and if you have access to G12 pieces get as many of them the 6k health medpak as you can - makes a huge difference for the NS and is part of how the devs balanced them for end game. My Vent and MamaT has them on.

Also...on Talzin...get her special damage up high as you can when you get a zeta on her unique - makes a huge difference in how often she moves and total damage. I'm on a Nov '15 board and typically stay in the top 10 overnight on D.
  • Useful advice JohnnySteelAlpha. I have a 7* Talia that I could gear up. Also like the G12 health medpak idea.
    Out of interest can your NS team beat Troopers and CLS+Baze teams?
  • Nuriela
    147 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I have NS team same as yours but with Acolyte instead of Talia and have just gone top of my Arena. I have MT Zeta X 2 and Asaj Rampage Zeta. Still to get Daka zeta.
    If you gear & zeta them, get good speed mods, avoid troopers and CLS+Baze teams you will be heading for the top!

Trooper, CLS and Baze teams are not an issue for NS.

https://swgoh.gg/u/croger152003/collection/
  • Ok thanks for all the advice.
  • Nuriela wrote: »
    I have NS team same as yours but with Acolyte instead of Talia and have just gone top of my Arena. I have MT Zeta X 2 and Asaj Rampage Zeta. Still to get Daka zeta.

Trooper, CLS and Baze teams are not an issue for NS.

https://swgoh.gg/u/croger152003/collection/

Are u sure about this? Dont troopers smash NS? Also Baze has mass dispell and is a tough tank to take down - paired with Chirrut and it is pretty much the counter to NS with constant hots that negate NS dots.

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Troopers smash NS...IF NS runs the 2* low-geared zombie, zVeers is alive and present and Snow is on the team. If all 3 of the afore-mentioned things r on the field, I don't see how anyone could screw up enuf to lose.