Would love some help deciding on a 5th member of my team

hermanbloom
41 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hi guys,

Level 59 player here (so I guess everything could change tomorrow when I get access to Ships!) who is a bit stuck on a last member of his team for Arena (and generally).

I didn't go Phoenix. I know, I know, but I like to play these games and chase after characters I know, and like, rather than getting to number one, so I have been trying to get a decent dark side/FO team. After getting advice on here I added STHan to the mix as well.

So my current team is Bobba, STHan, Kylo (masked), Tarkin and Talia. Talia seems to be the weak link here, I worked on her at the start before coming on here and joining a guild and stuff. All are gear 7, most 5 star (Kylo 4). I am mid 700's in Arena but now I win one of five pretty much each day, so am looking to improve somehow.

I am currently farming Lando (via Cantina battles) for Credit Heist, Bobba the same (normal missions and Cantina Store), ST Han via SA store (when I get enough tokens), Kylo (whenever he appears in Guild Store, and I have the tokens) FO ST via normal missions and Phasma via GW Store.

Is there an obvious swap for Talia in my roster (link below, just wanted to add a bit of detail to it all, and my aims)? I have Chewie quite high up as well, but assume having two tanks in there isn't ideal (though guess he would survive longer than Talia, so maybe an option?). KR Unmasked is sat at two star, Vader has four star so guess he could do a job maybe?

Sorry for the long post, appreciate any advice! Thanks

https://swgoh.gg/u/hermanbloom/collection/

Replies

• For your level, your roster is actually quite developed... If I were you, I'd build up my FO as my main DS & Arena squad. Get Phasma to the same level as your squad and put her as leader. Than, work on FOST and FO Officer (after getting Boba to 5*, you can do every level of the heist, so you can still work on gearing him without getting more shards). Every FO too that becomes ready, put in your squad. Once Kylo (unmasked) becomes F2P, if you can get him, do so.
  • Ok great, thanks. Just one question, Bobba is already at 5*, so do you mean get him to 6* and then move to FOST and FOO focus? I keep reading about the need for one 7* to help with raids etc, so I chose Bobba as he seemed a quick farm, but is a single 7* something I don't really need?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Ok great, thanks. Just one question, Bobba is already at 5*, so do you mean get him to 6* and then move to FOST and FOO focus? I keep reading about the need for one 7* to help with raids etc, so I chose Bobba as he seemed a quick farm, but is a single 7* something I don't really need?

A single 7 star is something you need. Joining a raid will get you rewards and you need to have a 7 star to join a heroic raid.
  • Yeah, that's what I thought, so I am unsure if I should leave Bobba at 6* or not.

Either way it seems like I need to get Phasma up and bring her in for Talia, just not sure on the rest.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Yeah, that's what I thought, so I am unsure if I should leave Bobba at 6* or not.

Either way it seems like I need to get Phasma up and bring her in for Talia, just not sure on the rest.

When you hit level 70 you will be thankful if you invest in boba even if only for credit heists.
  • I have used Boba in arena and upgraded him to 7* G9 and have never regretted for that. I'll eventually bring him up to G11 at the least for his ship.
  • Ok thanks guys. Guess if I am getting 10 shards a day from cantina store and then whatever I get from the normal missions, it should only be 10 days or something until I get him to 7*. Will then change the focus to FO Officer.